Book your room at La Santa Maria
Please enter your travel dates.
This hotel is located in Bogota (Centro International), near the airport, Santamaria Bullring, National Library of Colombia, and Torre Colpatria. Also nearby are Monserrate and Plaza de Bolivar.
In addition to a restaurant, La Santa Maria features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café and complimentary wireless Internet access.
In addition to cable television, guestrooms include beds with pillowtop mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and a turndown service.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Onsite parking is complimentary.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Free breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
In your room
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Rainfall showerhead
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Pillowtop mattress
Eat and drink
A complimentary full breakfast is served each morning between 6:30 AM and 9:30 AM.
Restaurante La Santa Mari - This restaurant serves breakfast and lunch. Open select days
Late night fare is available from room service (during limited hours).
The fine print for La Santa Maria
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 8 AM
Check-in time ends at midnight
When you leave
Check-out time is 3 PM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Debit cards not accepted
No rollaway/extra beds available
No pets or service animals allowed
- A 10 percent city/local tax will be charged
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Optional resort fee: COP 3 per stay
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.