Availability: Radisson Royal Bogota Hotel
StandardMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Business Suite, One King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Executive SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Executive Suite, One King BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 1 infant)
Bogota hotel in Teleport Business Park
This Bogota hotel is in the Teleport Business Park, 300 meters from Hacienda Santa Barbara. Unicentro is 1.4 kilometers away, and Parque Del Chico is 2.3 kilometers away.
24-hour room service
Radisson Royal Bogota Hotel features two restaurants, two bars, and 24-hour room service. This Bogota hotel includes a health club, spa treatment rooms, and an indoor pool.
Guestrooms at Radisson Royal Bogota Hotel offer coffee/tea makers, minibars, in-room safes, LCD TVs, and marble bathrooms, telephones, and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Radisson Royal Bogota Hotel Amenities
Radisson Royal Bogota Hotel features a health club, an indoor pool, a children’s pool, and a spa tub. Massage is available, and a hair salon is on site. This Bogota hotel has 2 restaurants, a lobby bar, and a sports bar. Room service is available 24 hours a day.
There's a 24-hour business center, and complimentary wireless Internet access is available. The hotel offers cell phone and computer rental service, translation, and currency exchange. A concierge desk is on site, and tour and ticket assistance is available. For a fee, a roundtrip airport shuttle is available. Free garage parking and disabled-accessible parking are available.
- Number of meeting rooms - 13
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Full-service spa
- Indoor pool
- Spa tub
- Spa services on site
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 251
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Hair salon
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 10
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free valet parking
- Babysitting or childcare
- Free self parking
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- 24-hour business center
- Steam room
- Children's pool
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking, Free valet parking
- Room Amenities
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Iron/ironing board
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Premium TV channels
- Turndown service
- Hair dryer
- Complimentary toiletries
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Cable TV service
- In-room safe
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Free Wi-Fi
- LCD TV
El Bodegón Restaurant - Serving a daily buffet breakfast and buffet lunch on weekdays. On Saturdays, Sundays, holidays and at dinner, the menu includes fresh Mediterranean dishes a la carte.
La Fragata Restaurant - Seafood dishes, served for lunch and dinner. Closed on Sundays.
Lobby Bar - Open afternoons and evenings. Menu includes snacks and cocktails. Live music on Sunday - Friday evenings.
Pub - Sports bar, open afternoons and evenings Monday through Saturday.
Room Service - Available 24 hours a day.
Radisson Royal Bogota Hotel offers a health club. The indoor pool and spa tub are available 24 hours a day.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
Radisson Royal Bogota Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 1 PM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
- Resort fee: COP 7700 per person, per night
- Additional Details
Children 10 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Groen Nogle (Green Key), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.