Executive Suite, One King Bed
Bogota hotel in Teleport Business Park
This Bogota hotel is in the Teleport Business Park, 300 meters from Hacienda Santa Barbara. Unicentro is 1.4 kilometers away, and Parque Del Chico is 2.3 kilometers away.
24-hour room service
Radisson Royal Bogota Hotel features two restaurants, two bars, and 24-hour room service. This Bogota hotel includes a health club, spa treatment rooms, and an indoor pool.
Guestrooms at Radisson Royal Bogota Hotel offer coffee/tea makers, minibars, in-room safes, LCD TVs, and marble bathrooms with bathrobes, telephones, and hair dryers.
Radisson Royal Bogota Hotel features a health club, an indoor pool, a children’s pool, and a spa tub. Massage is available, and a hair salon is on site. This Bogota hotel has 2 restaurants, a lobby bar, and a sports bar. Room service is available 24 hours a day.
There's a 24-hour business center, and complimentary wireless Internet access is available. The hotel offers cell phone and computer rental service, translation, and currency exchange. A concierge desk is on site, and tour and ticket assistance is available. For a fee, a roundtrip airport shuttle is available. Free garage parking and disabled-accessible parking are available.
- Technology support staff
- Full-service health spa
- Free Wi-Fi
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 13
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Beauty services
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Spa tub
- Spa services on site
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Valet parking
- Free parking
- Self parking
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Audiovisual equipment
- Cell phone/mobile rental
- Total number of rooms - 251
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Translation services
- Hair salon
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Shoe shine
- Number of floors - 10
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Computer rental
- Concierge desk
- Currency exchange
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Designated smoking areas
- Laundry facilities
- Parking garage
- 24-hour business center
- Security guard
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - children's
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Self parking, Valet parking, Parking garage
- Room Amenities
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Iron/ironing board
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Voice mail
- Premium TV channels
- Wake-up calls
- Turndown service
- Bathroom phone
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Cable TV service
- In-room safe
- Clock radio
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Free Wi-Fi
- LCD TV
El Bodegón Restaurant - Serving a daily buffet breakfast and buffet lunch on weekdays. On Saturdays, Sundays, holidays and at dinner, the menu includes fresh Mediterranean dishes a la carte.
La Fragata Restaurant - Seafood dishes, served for lunch and dinner. Closed on Sundays.
Lobby Bar - Open afternoons and evenings. Menu includes snacks and cocktails. Live music on Sunday - Friday evenings.
Pub - Sports bar, open afternoons and evenings Monday through Saturday.
Room Service - Available 24 hours a day.
Radisson Royal Bogota Hotel offers a health club. The indoor pool and spa tub are available 24 hours a day.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests” section of “Trip Preferences” when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 1 PM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Resort fee charged at hotel/condo
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Additionally, the tax is applied per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: COP 7700 per person, per night
- Additional Details
Children 10 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. All guests staying in hotel guestrooms must be registered with the hotel. Connecting/adjoining rooms may be available, subject to availability. Guests can request connecting/adjoining rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Groen Nogle (Green Key), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.