NEW HOTEL SEARCH
out of 7 reviews
“Clean rooms, staff excellent!”
Nice, clean no frills room. Front desk staff very helpful getting us directions to our intended destination.
went to take a shower in the morning turned on the water to full hot waited and it never got hot. so I guessed that everone else was taking a shower that morning and left for my conference. that night came back to my room STILL no hot water. so I went down to complain about it, they went and checked the hot water was fine, we went up to my room, hot water worked at the sink just fine, at the tub turning it on all the way still no hot water to the shower........till it was turned to cold... then it was plenty hot........it was plumbed backwards cold was hot ... hot was cold so if you stay in ROOM 206 remember its plumbed WRONG! but I guess you get what you pay for. next time I will pay more and get more
A bit dirty. Sheets were not fitted and materesss pad was missing
“Will never stay here again.”
Have stayed in this hotel before but will never stay there again. Stayed 4 days, and they only fully cleaned our room once. After that they only made the beds and filled the toilet paper. They didn't empty the trash, clean the sinks, or change the towels - at least once they just rehung our dirty towels. The toilet seat kept falling off, the cover for the heater fell off, the remote for the TV didn't work. The deodorant they used in the carpets in the hallways gave me major allergy issues.
“Not a good place”
I was traveling with a pet and called the hotel the day before arrival to confirm my non smoking room with a king bed and inform them I wouild have the pet with me. Despite that, when I arrived at the motel the room had been given to someone else with a pet. I was moved to what might have been a smoking room from the smell, with two double beds instead of a king. The room was not as clean expected. It had a thick layer of dust standing in every place that was above the eyesight of anyone shorter than 5' tall. The carpet looked worn and dirty. Worst of all, the toilet had not been cleaned. The outside of the building itself looked good, but the surrounding grounds looked like they had received no care for quite some time. There were piles of limbs and weeds had overtaken the islands. I will not be staying there again.
stayed ther a year ago it was nice for the price but this time ac did not work the lights were so dim that turning on my cell light the room up and paide more this time and the pool was not open it shuld have been open two week earler no i will not stay there.
“Dreadful Night Stay”
I requested a non-smoking room cause I have allergies and cigarette smoke is one of them, when I went to the front desk to see if thier was anything that could be done i was told it was a non-smoking room and somebody must have been smoking in the hallway. The employee asked a women who looked to be the owner "which floor is your family on" the 3rd floor was the answer and this was the same floor I was staying on, not only could you smell cigarette smoke you could smell food that was being cooked on the same floor, I could deal with the smell of cooking food but the cigarette smoke was too much. I am not sure what the exact law for public smoking is in the state of Idaho but for a non-smoking room I had to deal with that smell all night long. I will never stay or recommend this hotel ever again. I did stay in this same hotel in Feb of 2011 and this was a very pleasent stay compared to the current status of this hotel. If I had to guess I would say this is a private owned hotel that the entire family lives in while trying to run a business at the same time, that not usally a problem but your customers need to come first considering they are the ones paying for it.