Book your room at I Portici Hotel
Please enter your travel dates.
Double Room Single Use
- 1 double
Superior Double Room
- 1 king
Deluxe Twin Room
- 2 queen
Deluxe Double Room
- 1 king
4.5-star luxury hotel in Bologna (Central Station) near University of Bologna
This luxury hotel is located in Bologna (Central Station), close to Montagnola Park, University of Bologna, and National Art Gallery of Bologna. Also nearby are Fountain of Neptune and Tower of the Asinelli.
In addition to a restaurant, I Portici Hotel features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and dry cleaning/laundry services.
In addition to satellite television, guestrooms include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access and bathrooms with showers and bidets.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
I Portici Hotel
- At your hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 4.5-star property consist of a business center and a meeting/conference room.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This luxury hotel also offers a terrace, multilingual staff, and coffee/tea in the lobby. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 89
- Number of floors - 4
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Concierge desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- One meeting/conference room
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking garage
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Free Wi-Fi
- Stay connected
Available in all rooms: Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Park your car
Parking (surcharge), Parking garage
- In your room
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Direct-dial phone
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Eat and drink
I Portici Hotel has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
The Fine Print for I Portici Hotel
- When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
A tax is imposed by the city for stays beginning 1 September 2012, and will be collected at the property. The tax ranges from EUR 1 to EUR 4 per person, per night. The amount has been determined by the local administration and depends on the length of stay, property classification, and room price. This tax does not apply from the 6th consecutive night of stay onwards, to residents of Bologna, or children under 14 years of age. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
- When you leave
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. The tax ranges from EUR 1 to EUR 4 per person, per night. The amount has been determined by the local administration and depends on the length of stay, property classification, and room price. This tax does not apply from the 6th consecutive night of stay. Guests exempted from this tax include residents of Bologna and children under 14 years of age. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 15 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 25 per night
- We Should Mention
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Children 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World.