Availability: Zanhotel Tre Vecchi
Standard Double or Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 3 children, 2 infants)
Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Double Room Single UseMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Beaux Arts hotel in central Bologna, near Piazza Maggiore
In historical district
Located on Bologna's main street, near restaurants and shopping, this hotel is just 0.6 km (0.4 mi) from Piazza Maggiore, Le Due Torri (The Two Towers), and Basilica of San Petronio. The train station is about a 7-minute walk.
A complimentary breakfast buffet includes hot and cold selections. Zanhotel Tre Vecchi also offers a bar/lounge, 24-hour front desk, multilingual staff, a business center, and adjacent parking.
The 95 air-conditioned guestrooms open to balconies with city, courtyard, or garden views. Rooms also feature LCD televisions, pay movies, wireless Internet access, minibars, and in-room safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Zanhotel Tre Vecchi Amenities
Occupying a handsomely restored historical building, this hotel offers a prime location on Via Indipendenza, Bologna's main street. Shops, restaurants, and cafés are steps away.
Guests can start the day with a generous complimentary breakfast buffet, including hot selections. Zanhotel Tre Vecchi also offers a bar, multilingual staff, and 24-hour front desk. Parking (surcharge) is available adjacent to the hotel.
A total renovation of this property was completed in February 2010.
- Concierge services
- Free breakfast
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Meeting rooms
- Conference space
- Multilingual staff
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Television in lobby
- Total number of rooms - 95
- Number of floors - 4
- Babysitting or childcare
- Conference space size (feet) - 667
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Conference space size (meters) - 62
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Year Built 1860
- 24-hour business center
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - ( $10.00 EUR /24 hours surcharge )
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Premium TV channels
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room massage available
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Satellite TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Frette Italian sheets
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- LCD TV
Guests are offered a complimentary hot and cold buffet breakfast.
Room service during limited hours is available.
- Braille or raised signage
- In-room accessibility
Zanhotel Tre Vecchi Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at noon
Special check-in instructions:
A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. The tax ranges from EUR 1 to EUR 4 per person, per night. The amount has been determined by the local administration and depends on the length of stay, property classification, and room price. This tax does not apply from the 6th consecutive night of stay. Guests exempted from this tax include residents of Bologna and children under 14 years of age. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. The tax ranges from EUR 1 to EUR 4 per person, per night. The amount has been determined by the local administration and depends on the length of stay, property classification, and room price. This tax does not apply from the 6th consecutive night of stay. Guests exempted from this tax include residents of Bologna and children under 14 years of age. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.5 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 10 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 20 per day
- Additional Details
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.