Book your room at Plaza Resort Bonaire - All Inclusive
Junior Suite, 2 Queen Beds, Lagoon View
Junior Suite, 2 Queen Beds, Ocean View
Premium Suite, 2 Queen Beds, Lagoon View
Premium Suite, 2 Queen Beds, Ocean View
Waterfront resort with an outdoor pool
This Kralendijk resort is by the ocean and is set on its own private white sand beach within easy reach of Bonaire Donkey Sanctuary. Area attractions also include No Name Beach and Bonaire Butterfly Garden.
At Plaza Resort Bonaire - All Inclusive, hit the private white sand beach, relax by an outdoor pool, or spend the day at a marina.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, refrigerators, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Plaza Resort Bonaire - All Inclusive
This resort is all-inclusive. Onsite food and beverages are included in the room price (some restrictions may apply).
Food and beverages
- All meals, snacks, and local beverages included
- Surcharges for premium or imported alcoholic beverages
Activities and facilities/equipment
- Fitness facilities
- Onsite entertainment and activities
- The Overview
Plaza Resort Bonaire - All Inclusive is an all-inclusive resort. Room rates include meals and beverages at onsite restaurants and bars. Other items and amenities, including taxes and gratuities, and access to recreational activities and entertainment may also be included. Additional charges may apply for meals at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, certain beverages, and other amenities.
Simply walk outside to smell the salt air and watch the ocean waves from the white sand beach. Spend the day at the beach and work on your tan in the sun loungers (chaise longues) or kick back in the shade with cabanas (surcharge) and umbrellas. Have fun in the sun at Plaza Resort Bonaire - All Inclusive with summer activities like snorkeling, scuba diving, and volleyball.
The resort offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This all-inclusive resort also offers an outdoor pool, a children's pool, and outdoor tennis courts. Complimentary parking is available on site.
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 2689
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 3
- Free Wi-Fi
- On private beach
- Computer station
- Beach cabanas (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 28934
- Marina on site
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Swimming pool - children's
- Spa services on site
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Technology helpdesk
- Concierge desk
- Health club
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Free parking
- Banquet facilities
- Business center
- Exhibit space
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Secretarial services
- Business services
- Security guard
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Medical assistance available
- Currency exchange
- Tour assistance
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Tennis on site
- Wedding services
- Grocery/convenience store
- Total number of rooms - 174
- Number of floors - 2
- Free guest parking during stay
- Luggage storage
- Outdoor tennis courts 4
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Shopping on site
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Beach/pool umbrellas
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay
- The Room
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Separate sitting area
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cable TV service
- Access via exterior corridors
- Ceiling fan
- Direct-dial phone
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Separate bathtub and shower
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- The Eats
Tipsy Seagull - Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
- Out and About
A private beach, outdoor tennis courts, a marina, and a health club are featured at the resort. An outdoor pool and a children's pool are on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Boating nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Boat launch on site
- Dock on site
- Fishing on site
- Playground on site
- Scooter/moped rentals on site
- Scuba diving on site
- Snorkeling on site
- Swimming on site
- Tennis on site
- Volleyball on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
The Fine Print for Plaza Resort Bonaire - All Inclusive
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests arriving after midnight must contact the hotel in advance to provide their flight details and estimated time of arrival. Contact information is provided in the booking confirmation email.
Check-out time is 11 AM
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- Tourism fee: USD 6.50 per person, per night
- We Should Mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.