Book your room at Sorobon Beach Resort
Please enter your travel dates.
Resort with private beach, full-service spa
By the ocean, nestled on a private beach, this Kralendijk resort is near area attractions such as Lac Bay Beach, Bonaire Butterfly Garden, and Bonaire Donkey Sanctuary. Area attractions also include Bonaire Flamingo Sanctuary and Pink Beach.
Catch some rays on Sorobon Beach Resort's private beach, pamper yourself at the full-service spa, or enjoy kayaking.
All guestrooms feature beds with memory foam mattresses, kitchens, and complimentary wireless Internet access. Other amenities include sofa beds and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Sorobon Beach Resort
- The Overview
Walk outside to smell the salt air and watch the ocean waves from the resort's beach. At Sorobon Beach Resort, pamper yourself with a treatment at the full-service spa or have fun in the sun with activities like kayaking.
The resort offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Complimentary parking is available on site.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Beauty services
- Airport transportation
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Full-service health spa
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Room service (limited hours)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Spa services on site
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Media library
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 15
- Number of floors - 1
- Total number of rooms - 30
- Free parking
- On private beach
- Security guard
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Year Built 1986
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- The Room
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Individually furnished
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Memory foam mattress
- Private bathroom
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Separate sitting area
- Shower only
- Sofa bed
- Free Wi-Fi
- The Eats
Sorobon Beach Resort has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Out and About
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Windsurfing nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Dock nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Ecotours on site
- Kayaking on site
- Mountain biking on site
- Scooter/moped rentals on site
- Swimming on site
- Mind and Body
Pedisa Spa has massage/treatment rooms. Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and reflexology.
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
The Fine Print for Sorobon Beach Resort
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: USD 17.50 per person (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 12.50 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 31.25 per night
- We Should Mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.