Book your room at TOP Günnewig Hotel Bristol Bonn
Luxury Bonn hotel in Old Town with indoor pool
Located in Old Town, this luxury hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Bonn Minster, University of Bonn, and LVR-LandesMuseum Bonn. Beethoven Monument and Sterntor are also within 10 minutes.
An indoor pool, a bar/lounge, and a coffee shop/café are available at this hotel. Breakfast is free. Other amenities include a sauna, WiFi in public areas, and coffee/tea in the lobby.
All 116 soundproofed rooms feature minibars and room service. For a bit of entertainment, guests will find flat-screen TVs with satellite channels, and other amenities include sitting areas and pillow menus.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
TOP Günnewig Hotel Bristol Bonn features an indoor pool and a sauna. The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Event facilities measure 7080 square feet (658 square meters). This luxury hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff.
- 24-hour front desk
- Coffee shop or café
- Total number of rooms - 116
- Number of floors - 7
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1972
- Conference space size (feet) - 7080
- Conference space size (meters) - 658
- Number of meeting rooms - 8
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Indoor pool
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 4,95 EUR per day )
- Air conditioning
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Separate sitting area
- Hair dryer
- Climate control
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Soundproofed rooms
- Room service (limited hours)
- Pillow menu
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Where to Eat
Majestic - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, dinner, and brunch.
Kupferklause - This restaurant specializes in regional cuisine and serves dinner and light fare. Open daily.
Bierhoff - This restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves lunch and light fare.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Boat tours nearby
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
Parking height restrictions apply
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 4,95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 4,95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 15 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 15,00 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 28,50 per night
We should mention
One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 4 star Superior and is displayed on this page as 4.5 stars.