Availability: Hotel Ebertor
Standard Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Economy Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Business Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
City Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Double Room, River ViewMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
City Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Single Room, River ViewMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Economy Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Double Room Single Use, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Business Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Boppard hotel with a restaurant
Situated in Boppard, this hotel is in the same area as Rheinanlagen Rose Garden, Philippsburg Castle, and Marksburg Castle. Area attractions also include Stolzenfels Castle and Thurant Castle.
In addition to a restaurant, Hotel Ebertor features a sauna. Other amenities include massage/treatment rooms and a business center.
Guestrooms have wireless Internet access (surcharge), safes, and desks; rooms also include phones and televisions.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Ebertor Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. Business-related amenities at this 3.5-star property consist of a business center and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measure 446 square feet (40 square meters). This business-friendly hotel also offers a sauna, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- Total number of rooms - 101
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (feet) - 446
- Conference space size (meters) - 40
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Shopping on site
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Hotel Ebertor has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Hotel Ebertor Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Special check-in instructions:Guests are kindly requested to notify the property in case of late arrival. Contact details are to be found on the confirmation email received after booking.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.5 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 10 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 5 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 9,50 per pet, per day
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 3 star Superior and is displayed on this page as 3.5 stars.