Availability: Hotel Maitai Polynesia
Standard Room, Garden AreaMax Occupancy: 2 adults, 1 child
Standard Room, Ocean ViewMax Occupancy: 3 adults
Bungalow, BeachsideMax Occupancy: 3 adults
Bungalow, OverwaterMax Occupancy: 3 adults
3-star hotel on the beach, near Coral Gardens
This hotel is on an island in Bora Bora, set on its own private sand beach within minutes of Leopard Rays Trench, Matira Beach, and Coral Gardens. Local attractions also include Mt. Otemanu and Matira Point.
At Hotel Maitai Polynesia, spend the day on the private sand beach where you can enjoy snorkeling. Then return for a meal at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants.
Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature refrigerators, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Maitai Polynesia Amenities
Simply walk outside to feel the sun on your face at the sand beach. Enjoy the complimentary cabanas and sun loungers for a relaxing day at the beach. Have fun in the sun at Hotel Maitai Polynesia with summer activities like snorkeling, sailing, and water skiing.
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a beach bar and a bar/lounge. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 74
- Babysitting or childcare
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Free self parking
- Picnic area
- Beach bar
- Luggage storage
- On private beach
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Private beach - direct access
- Beach cabanas (complimentary)
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 2
- Secretarial services
- Security guard
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Television in lobby
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Number of restaurants - 2
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Separate sitting area
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Direct-dial phone
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower only
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Flat-panel TV
- Daily housekeeping
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
The Haere Mai Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
The Tamaa Maitai - Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Dock nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Boat launch on site
- Boating on site
- Fishing on site
- Kayaking on site
- Sailing on site
- Scooter/moped rentals on site
- Snorkeling on site
- Swimming on site
- Water skiing on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Hotel Maitai Polynesia Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: XPF 2600 for adults and XPF 1300 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: XPF 1000 (for 60 minutes, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: XPF 1000 (for 60 minutes, rates may vary)
- Additional Details
Guests must transfer via required shuttle to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 72 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking. Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Globe Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.