Availability: InterContinental Bora Bora Resort and Thalasso Spa
Villa (Emerald Overwater)Max Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Villa (Sapphire Overwater)Max Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Villa (Diamond Overwater)Max Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Resort with private beach, full-service spa
By the ocean, nestled on a private beach, this Bora Bora resort is near area attractions such as Le Meridien Beach, Bora Bora Photo Lagoon, and Mt. Otemanu. Local attractions also include Coral Gardens and Mt. Hue.
Catch some rays on InterContinental Bora Bora Resort and Thalasso Spa's private beach or spend the day relaxing at the full-service spa. Then enjoy a meal at one of the resort's 3 restaurants.
LCD televisions include premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature deep soaking bathtubs, MP3 docking stations, and sofa beds.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
InterContinental Bora Bora Resort and Thalasso Spa Amenities
Simply step outside to unwind on the resort's beach. Spend the day at the beach and work on your tan in the sun loungers (chaise longues) or kick back in the shade with complimentary cabanas and umbrellas. Pamper yourself with a treatment at the full-service spa and enjoy amenities at InterContinental Bora Bora Resort and Thalasso Spa like an outdoor pool and outdoor tennis courts.
Dining is available at one of the resort's 3 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. The property also has a snack bar/deli. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the resort's bars, which include 2 bars/lounges, a beach bar, and a poolside bar. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. This luxury resort also offers a 24-hour fitness center, a steam room, and a sauna.
InterContinental Bora Bora Resort and Thalasso Spa has designated areas for smoking.
- Outdoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Room service (24 hours)
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Shopping on site
- Total number of rooms - 80
- Number of floors - 1
- Poolside bar
- Number of bars/lounges 2
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Billiards or pool table
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Designated smoking areas
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Computer station
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Beach bar
- Luggage storage
- On private beach
- Tennis on site
- Year Built 2006
- Number of restaurants - 3
- 24-hour business center
- Outdoor tennis courts 2
- Snack bar/deli
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach cabanas (complimentary)
- Pool cabanas (complimentary)
- Beach sun loungers
- Pool sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Spa services on site
- Steam room
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- DVD player
- Pay movies
- Ceiling fan
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary newspaper
- Complimentary toiletries
- Air conditioning
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Furnished balcony or patio
- Climate control
- Access via exterior corridors
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Private bathroom
- Separate sitting area
- Sofa bed
- Turndown service
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Rainfall showerhead
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- MP3 docking station
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Separate living room
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Pillow menu
- LCD TV
- Sofa bed size
- Espresso maker
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
The Reef - Overlooking the pool, this restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
The Sands - This beachfront brasserie specializes in local cuisine and serves lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
The Corail - Overlooking the ocean, this fine-dining restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves dinner only. Reservations are required.
Bubbles Bar - This bar overlooks the pool. Happy hour is offered.
South Beach Bar - This bar is located on the beach. Happy hour is offered.
24-hour room service is available.
A private beach and outdoor tennis courts are featured at the resort. In addition to an outdoor pool, other recreational amenities include a sauna, a steam room, and a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Parasailing nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Aerobics on site
- Helicopter/airplane tours on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Kayaking on site
- Rowing or canoeing on site
- Sailing on site
- Scuba diving on site
- Snorkeling on site
- Tennis on site
- Water skiing on site
Thalasso Spa has 14 treatment rooms including rooms for couples and outdoor treatment areas. Massages are available on the beach and in the spa; other services include facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy, Ayurvedic, and hydrotherapy. The spa is equipped with hot springs/mineral springs, a mud bath, a sauna, and a spa tub.
Guests under 15 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Number of treatment rooms 14
- Outdoor treatment areas
- Couples treatment rooms
- Massages on beach
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Thalassotherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Mud bath in spa
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Hot springs/mineral springs in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 15
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
InterContinental Bora Bora Resort and Thalasso Spa Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:This property is only accessible from the airport by boat. After booking, guests must contact the property to arrange a boat transfer; the fee is XPF4362 per person (fee subject to change without notice). Guests can contact the property using the number on the reservation confirmation received after booking via this Web site.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club, JCB International
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Only service dogs are allowed
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: XPF 150 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 3 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: XPF 3834 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: XPF 5466 per person (one way)
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Additional Details
Guests must transfer via airport shuttle to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 72 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Up to 3 children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in EarthCheck Silver Certified, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- InterContinental Bora Bora Resort and Thalasso Spa is listed in the 2013 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay and the 2013 Travel + Leisure 500.