Availability: InterContinental Le Moana Resort Bora Bora
Beach BungalowMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Over Water Lagoon BungalowMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Over Water Horizon BungalowMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
4-star resort on the beach, near Coral Gardens
Overlooking the water from a private white sand beach, this Bora Bora resort is within walking distance of Matira Beach, Leopard Rays Trench, and Matira Point. Local attractions also include Coral Gardens and Mt. Otemanu.
At InterContinental Le Moana Resort Bora Bora, relax by an outdoor pool or hit the private white sand beach where you can enjoy snorkeling.
Flat-screen televisions include premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature deep soaking bathtubs, sofa beds, and separate living rooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
InterContinental Le Moana Resort Bora Bora Amenities
Step outside to feel the sun on your face and the sand in your toes on the white sand beach. Sit back and relax on the beach with complimentary cabanas, umbrellas, and sun loungers. Have fun in the sun at InterContinental Le Moana Resort Bora Bora with summer activities like snorkeling, kayaking, and rowing/canoeing.
The resort offers a restaurant. A poolside bar is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. This eco-friendly resort also offers an outdoor pool and a garden.
InterContinental Le Moana Resort Bora Bora has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 64
- Number of floors - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Computer station
- Designated smoking areas
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Billiards or pool table
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Laundry facilities
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Picnic area
- Poolside bar
- Luggage storage
- On private beach
- Room service (24 hours)
- Complimentary grocery shopping service
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach cabanas (complimentary)
- Pool cabanas (complimentary)
- Beach sun loungers
- Pool sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Outdoor pool
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- DVD player
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Separate sitting area
- Furnished balcony or patio
- Access via exterior corridors
- Ceiling fan
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Deep soaking bathtub
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Sofa bed
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Separate living room
- Sofa bed size
- Pillow menu
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Noa Noa - This beachfront restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
Vini Vini Bar - This beachfront bar specializes in international cuisine and serves lunch and light fare. Happy hour is offered.
A complimentary grocery shopping service is offered and 24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the resort include a private beach and an outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Sailing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Kayaking on site
- Rowing or canoeing on site
- Snorkeling on site
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible path of travel
InterContinental Le Moana Resort Bora Bora Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:Please note: Flight information is needed in advance in order to organize the boat transfer from the airport (located on an island ) to the Resort (located on another island). Please contact the hotel directly through the number provided on the booking confirmation. As of September 1, 2012, boat transfer costs 4732 CFP + 10% tax per person per way. As of April 1, 2013, the cost will be 4969 CFP + 10% tax per person per way.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa, American Express
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The boat transfer amount is 5182 XPF plus 13% tax per person, per way.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: XPF 150 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: XPF 3935 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: XPF 5856 per person (one way)
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Additional Details
Guests must transfer via boat to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 72 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Globe Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.