Book your room at Sofitel Bora Bora Marara Beach Resort
Luxury Bungalow, Garden ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child)
Luxury Bungalow, Lagoon ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child)
Luxury Bungalow, OverwaterMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child)
Luxury Bungalow, Lagoon View, BeachsideMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child)
Resort with private beach, full-service spa
This Bora Bora resort is located by the sea and set on its own private white sand beach, a short distance from Coral Gardens, Leopard Rays Trench, and Matira Beach. Local attractions also include Mt. Otemanu and Matira Point.
Catch some rays on Sofitel Bora Bora Marara Beach Resort's private white sand beach or spend the day relaxing at the full-service spa. Then enjoy a meal at one of the resort's 2 restaurants.
LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Sofitel Bora Bora Marara Beach Resort
At your hotel
Step outside to feel the sun on your face and the sand in your toes on the white sand beach. Sit back and relax on the beach with complimentary cabanas, umbrellas, and sun loungers. Pamper yourself with a treatment at the full-service spa and enjoy amenities at Sofitel Bora Bora Marara Beach Resort like an outdoor pool and a spa tub.
Dining is available at one of the resort's 2 restaurants. The property also offers a snack bar/deli. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the resort's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
Sofitel Bora Bora Marara Beach Resort has designated areas for smoking.
- Conference space size (meters) - 100
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Outdoor pool
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 55
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Number of floors - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Full-service spa
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Designated smoking areas
- Laundry facilities
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Picnic area
- Poolside bar
- Luggage storage
- On private beach
- Room service (limited hours)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach cabanas (complimentary)
- Pool cabanas (complimentary)
- Beach sun loungers
- Pool sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Snack bar/deli
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( 500 XPF /60 minutes surcharge )
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - ( 500 XPF /60 minutes surcharge )
In your room
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room massage available
- Separate sitting area
- Turndown service
- Premium bedding
- Ceiling fan
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Access via exterior corridors
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Private bathroom
- Rainfall showerhead
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Satellite TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- LCD TV
Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Latitude 16 - Overlooking the ocean and pool, this restaurant serves breakfast, dinner, and brunch. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a private beach.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Ecotours on site
- Kayaking on site
- Snorkeling on site
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
LeSpa has 2 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Massages are available on the beach and in the spa; other services include facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy. The spa is equipped with a spa tub.
The spa is open select days.
- Massages on beach
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Number of treatment rooms 2
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Spa tub in spa
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
The fine print for Sofitel Bora Bora Marara Beach Resort
When you arrive
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- A tax is imposed by the city: XPF 150 per person, per night
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: XPF 500 (for 60 minutes, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: XPF 500 (for 60 minutes, rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: XPF 9040 per person (roundtrip)
We should mention
Guests must transfer via boat to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 72 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 11 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.