Availability: Brit Hotel Bordeaux Aéroport - Le Soretel
Standard Room, 1 Double BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Standard Double or Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Merignac hotel with a restaurant
Situated in Merignac, this hotel is close to Golf Practice Academy, Bordeaux Technowest, and Chateau Pape Clement. Local attractions also include Bordeaux Pessac Golf Club and Chateau Haut Brana.
In addition to a restaurant, Brit Hotel Bordeaux Aéroport - Le Soretel features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and laundry facilities.
LCD televisions come with digital channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Brit Hotel Bordeaux Aéroport - Le Soretel Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 1227 square feet (114 square meters) include small meeting rooms. This Merignac hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and a garden. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 60
- Number of floors - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free self parking
- Conference space size (meters) - 114
- Year Built 1988
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 1227
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free Wi-Fi
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Soundproofed rooms
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Digital TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 5 AM and 9:30 AM.
Escale Bordelaise - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open select days
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Brit Hotel Bordeaux Aéroport - Le Soretel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Dogs and cats are only allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.8 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 10 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 15 per night
- Additional Details
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.