Please enter your travel dates.
- One Sleeper Sofa Bed
Duplex, 1 Double Bed with Sofabed
- One Double and One Sofa Bed
Residence in Bordeaux Centre, closed to wine Museum.
In historical district
Situated in the heart of the historical Chartrons district and closed shopping center, City Residence proposes 80 apartments fully equipped with individual air conditionning and Free Wifi.
equipments in room
The 80 apartments are fully equipped with kitchen ( micro wave, fridge, vitreus ceramical hotplates), private bathroom with bath and hair dryer, private line of telephone, air conditionning, free Wifi.
Services and equipment
The Residence proposes a closed car park, a laundry, a breakfast room and a meeting room.
The Residence lends iron and ironing board and baby equipment.
City Résidence Bordeaux Centre features , laundry facilities, air conditioning in public and private areas. Event facilities measuring 431 square feet include small meeting rooms and banquet facilities. Public and private areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- Covered parking (surcharge)
- Banquet facilities
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Laundry facilities
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 79
- Number of floors - 3
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 431
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 40
- Year Built 2004
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Covered parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Digital TV service
- LCD TV
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Sofa bed
- Sofa bed size
- Soundproofed rooms
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Access via exterior corridors
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Weekly housekeeping provided
- Private bathroom
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Kitchen linens (dishtowels, sponges, etc.)
- Wake-up calls
- Turndown service (on request)
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub only
- Individually furnished
- Signature bedding
- Window opens
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge of 8.50€/person form 07:30 am to 10 am during the week and from 09am to 10 am during the week end and bank holidays.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Playground nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at 8 PM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Front desk opening hours are from 8 AM to 12 PM and 3 PM to 8 PM Monday through Friday, 9 AM to 12 PM and 4 PM to 8 PM on Saturdays, and 9 AM to 1 PM on Sundays and holidays. Guests planning to arrive outside these hours should first contact the hotel before 8 PM using the number provided on the booking confirmation.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in kg is 6
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Parking height restrictions apply
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.1 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- Towels/sheets: EUR 7 per person, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 8.50 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 4 per pet, per night
- Early check-in fee: EUR 20
- Late check-out fee: EUR 20
- Deposit: EUR 150 per week
- Additional Details
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.