Book your room at Hotel De l'Opéra
Double Room Single UseMax Occupancy: 1 adult
Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 3 adults
Hotel in Bordeaux (Bordeaux Golden Triangle) near Aquitaine Museum
This hotel is located in Bordeaux (Bordeaux Golden Triangle), close to Grand Theater of Bordeaux, Aquitaine Museum, and Maison du Vin de Bordeaux. Also nearby are Place des Quinconces and Place de la Bourse.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, Hotel De l'Opéra provides an Internet point, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, desks, and direct-dial phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel De l'Opéra
- The Overview
Hotel De l'Opéra features tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and room service (during limited hours). An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Bordeaux hotel also offers a safe deposit box at the front desk and an elevator (lift).
Hotel De l'Opéra is a smoke-free property.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Smoke-free property
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 4
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Parking nearby
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 28
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Internet point
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- The Room
- Soundproofed rooms
- Direct-dial phone
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- The Eats
Breakfast is available from room service (during limited hours).
The Fine Print for Hotel De l'Opéra
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The reception desk is at the Hotel des 4 Soeurs (50 metres from the hotel in Cours du 30 Juillet, n. 6, Bordeaux).
Check-out time is 11:30 AM
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Visa
- Pack your pet
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.85 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 8 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 17 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 5
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 15 per night
- We Should Mention
Children 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.