Availability: Hôtel L'Avant-Scène
Comfort Double RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior Double RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe Double RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Hotel in Bordeaux (Chartrons) near Bordeaux Wine and Trade Museum
This hotel is located in Bordeaux (Chartrons), close to Bordeaux Wine and Trade Museum, Contemporary Art Museum, and Aquitaine Museum. Also nearby are Place des Quinconces and Maison du Vin de Bordeaux.
Hôtel L'Avant-Scène provides complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a garden, and a library.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, MP3 docking stations, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hôtel L'Avant-Scène Amenities
Hôtel L'Avant-Scène features a library, tour/ticket assistance, and a garden. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 9
- Number of floors - 2
- Babysitting or childcare
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Airport transportation
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Room service (limited hours)
- Year Built 1738
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Rainfall showerhead
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- MP3 docking station
- Individually decorated
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Frette Italian sheets
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:00 AM and 11:30 AM.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
Hôtel L'Avant-Scène Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4:30 PM
Check-in time ends at 9 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.1 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 15 for adults and EUR 10 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 40 per accommodation
- Airport shuttle fee per child: EUR 0 (from 0 to 16 years old)
- Self parking fee: EUR 15 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 50 per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Alcohol is not served at this property.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.