Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double Room - Mercure Breaks-City / BB
- One Double Bed
Superior Room, 1 Queen Bed
- One Queen Bed
4-star hotel in Bordeaux (Chartrons) near Contemporary Art Museum
This hotel is located in Bordeaux (Chartrons), close to Contemporary Art Museum, Place des Quinconces, and Bordeaux Wine and Trade Museum. Also nearby are Maison du Vin de Bordeaux and Place de la Bourse.
In addition to a restaurant, Mercure Bordeaux Cité Mondiale Centre Ville features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and a rooftop terrace.
Flat-screen televisions come with premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, climate control, and premium bedding.
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of audiovisual equipment and small meeting rooms.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms, exhibit space, and banquet facilities. This business-friendly hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and room service (during limited hours).
- Rooftop terrace
- Parking nearby
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Room service (limited hours)
- Number of floors - 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 97
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Free Wi-Fi
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 4
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- City view
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Climate control
- Direct-dial phone
- Wake-up calls
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV service
- Clock radio
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Welcome amenities
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Le Vingt - This brasserie specializes in French cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Closed Saturday. Some meals may not be served daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Complimentary bicycles nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club, Discover
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.45 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 16.50 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 23 per day
- Additional Details
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.