My friend and I found the hotel amenities outstanding for the cost of the room. We loved the bed linens, cleanliness of the room, proximity to the water and downtown Seaport area a 10-15 minute drive away. We appreciated the free parking and restaurant on the premises.
This family-friendly hotel is located on the waterfront, close to Josiah Quincy House, Franklin Park Zoo, and Wollaston …More
My experience to this hotel was positive and I was very satisfied! Will definitely go back to this hotel when I visit Boston in future.
1) The room was modest, clean, and well lid. It was comfortable enough to let me sleep soundly.
2) The room include a coffee maker, small fridge to keep your drink cold, and microwave (to let you keep take-out foods, perfect!).
3) For game lover, the TV has HDMI plug and red-yellow-white socket so you could play your favorite game consoles before bed.
4) The bathroom was well-vented so it never got smelly when someone used the toilet / shower.
5) Better, the breakfast is included and the receptionist / folks are very helpful and friendly - I asked for a taxi-ride to the airport and the receptionist promptly called for taxi.
6) Best of all, The hotel location is quite strategic: it's close to a railway station, 7-11 store, whole market store, and two restaurants for lunch/dinner. I tried a Thai restaurant (sorry forgot the name) and surprisingly, the food was so good I was brought to tears (it was one of top rated restaurant from Tripadvisor too).
However, there was one thing that they could at least improve; I wish they could include heater because the air conditioner was still too cold even if I cranked the temperature all the way to the top. Having a heater at the bathroom would be perfect.
Samuel from CA
This motel is located in Boston (Cleveland Circle), close to St. Elizabeth's Medical Center, Boston College, and Boston …More