Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, Sea View
Concierge Room, Concierge Service
Cambridge tower with views, fitness options
Kendall Square hotel
In Cambridge's Kendall Square, this hotel overlooking the Charles River and Boston skyline is a block from MIT, a mile from downtown Boston, and two miles from lively Harvard Square.
The fourth floor of the Boston Marriott Cambridge offers a rooftop garden and an indoor pool and spa tub. A 24-hour fitness room has treadmills, stair climbers, and free weights.
This Cambridge hotel offers 433 guestrooms on 26 floors. Decor includes gold-framed mirrors; tones of sage-green and salmon as well as floor-to-ceiling windows.
Guestrooms feature Marriott's Revive Collection bedding: 300-thread-count cotton linens with white-and beige design; down comforter with cotton cover, freshly laundered for each guest; six down pillows, including bolster; and a separate mattress topper
The Boston Marriott Cambridge is a smoke-free property with 11 meeting rooms totaling 12,000 square feet of flexible space. The 9,730-square-foot grand ballroom divides into seven sections and a presidential suite is available for VIP meetings. Wireless Internet access is offered in all meeting rooms and public areas for a surcharge. Self-parking (surcharge) nearby and valet parking (surcharge) available.
Dining options include a sports bar that serves food, a lounge, and a Starbucks cafe. Guests can also take advantage of the indoor pool, spa tub, and 24-hour fitness center with cardiovascular equipment and free weights.
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Total number of rooms - 433
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Audiovisual equipment
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Babysitting or childcare
- Number of floors - 26
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Banquet facilities
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Parking nearby
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Pool table
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 12000
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1115
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 11
- Secretarial services
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Tour assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Multi-line phone
- Climate control
- Clock radio
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Daily housekeeping
- Premium bedding
- Private bathroom
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Champions - Casual sports bar serving American fare including appetizers, sandwiches, salads and entrees. Bar selections include over 35 domestic craft and imported beers, 20 wines by the glass and a wide variety of precisely mixed cocktails.
The Lounge - Lobby lounge gives guests the opportunity to socialize and relax over signature cocktails and other beverages.
Starbucks - Coffee shop offering freshly brewed coffees and teas, as well as pastries.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Aerobics nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Volleyball nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 17.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 25 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 30 per day (in/out privileges)
- Additional Details
This hotel has a smoke-free policy.