Book your room at Boston Marriott Copley Place
Deluxe Double Room
Room, 1 King Bed, Corner (Guest Room)
Room, 1 King Bed, River View
Room, 2 Double Beds, River View
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Concierge Room, Room, 1 King Bed
Room, 2 Double Beds, Concierge Service
Adjacent to Copley Place Mall in Boston's Back Bay
Copley Place tower
This 38-story Boston hotel is adjacent to 2 malls and a convention center, forming 3 climate-controlled blocks of shops and restaurants; within a half-mile of major businesses.
This Boston hotel in the Back Bay offers a large health club with a lap pool and fitness room, three restaurants and a lounge, mailing facility, and 74,000 square feet of meeting space.
All guestrooms feature Revive signature bedding with down comforters and 300-thread-count cotton linens, and high-speed Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Boston Marriott Copley Place
- At your hotel
Boston Marriott Copley Place, adjacent to the Copley Place Mall, offers wireless Internet access, an indoor pool, health club/spa, a business center, gift shop, tour desk, exhibit space, and multiple meeting rooms. The spa at the Boston Marriott Copley Place offers massages and a lap pool. Dining options include three restaurants, a cocktail lounge, coffee bar, and 24-hour room service. An on-site bakery provides freshly baked breads, muffins, and pastries daily. Complimentary newspapers are available in the lobby. Garage parking is available onsite (surcharge).
This is a smoke-free property.
Current laws prohibit smoking in any indoor areas, including guestrooms, and on guestroom balconies/patios. Smoking is permitted only in designated outdoor areas.
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Total number of rooms - 1,145
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Number of floors - 38
- Currency exchange
- Audiovisual equipment
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Banquet facilities
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Business center
- Business services
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Computer rental
- Concierge services
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Designated smoking areas
- Express check-in
- Laundry facilities
- Tour assistance
- Luggage storage
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 6503
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 45
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 70000
- Security guard
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Stay connected
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Park your car
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Garage parking (surcharge)
- In your room
- Premium TV channels
- Complimentary newspaper
- Designer toiletries
- In-room safe
- Video-game console
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Extra towels/bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Daily housekeeping
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Turndown service
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room massage available
- Air conditioning
- Pillowtop mattress
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Eat and drink
Champions American Sports Bar - Enjoy the open, interactive design with soaring ceilings, circular bar with dynamic lighting, and sleek private dining rooms. Champions offers a daily breakfast and an all American grill menu, wide selection of "group bites", 36 beers on tap, signature cocktails, and 44 HD TVs and a large viewing screen.
Connexion Lounge - The Connexion Lounge is the ideal spot to stop off for late afternoon fare or a glass of wine. With complimentary Wi-Fi access, sofas and overstuffed chairs, a menu that features bar favorites, and 18 wines by the glass, you'll love this upscale hot spot.
Starbucks - Starbucks serves freshly brewed specialty coffees and teas and a variety of baked goods, sandwiches, and snacks.
Guests receive complimentary access to a large health club that features a heated lap pool beneath a glass roof. A spa tub and well-equipped exercise room are also available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
The Fine Print for Boston Marriott Copley Place
- When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- When you leave
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 23.68 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 35 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 46 per day (in/out privileges)
- We Should Mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.