Book your room at Boston Marriott Long Wharf
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior RoomMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
Concierge Room, 1 King Bed, Concierge ServiceMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Waterfront hotel near Boston's Faneuil Hall, aquarium
Seven-story Marriott one block from the Financial District, with Faneuil Hall/Quincy Marketplace across the street; Boston Harbor Cruises next door. Steps from North End/Little Italy and the New England Aquarium.
Pool with terrace
Guests have access to a complete health club with indoor pool and spa tub; in summer, the pool opens to a harbor-view terrace with lounge chairs for sunbathing.
All Boston Marriott Long Wharf guestrooms feature plush bedding with down comforters, custom duvets, thick mattresses, and 300-thread-count cotton linens.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Boston Marriott Long Wharf
At your hotel
The Boston Marriott Long Wharf offers concierge services, multilingual staff, and express check-in/check-out. Guests have access to an array of amenities, including a business center with 20,099 square feet of meeting facilities, 17 conference rooms, exhibit space, and business services. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available in the lobby.
The hotel's restaurant, Waterline, serves classic New England cuisine.
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Conference space
- Business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Total number of rooms - 412
- Number of floors - 7
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 1867
- Number of meeting rooms - 17
- Conference space size (feet) - 20099
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Indoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 12.95 USD per day ) , Wired internet access ( 12.95 USD per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 12.95 USD per day )
Park your car
Valet parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- iPod docking station
- Air conditioning
- LCD TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Eat and drink
Waterline- Offers classic New England cuisine, perfect for sharing and made from the finest, locally sourced ingredients. With numerous small plates, sandwiches, salads and larger dishes, there is something for every appetite. Overlooking Boston Harbor features a full service bar area with a large selection of local microbrews, flexible table seating, and private dining room.
Starbucks - This stand in the lower lobby offers coffee drinks, juices, and baked goods from early morning until early evening.
Room service is available during limited hours.
The hotel health club features an indoor pool set in a glass-walled room that opens up to an airy terrace during good weather. An exercise room with cardio and strength-training equipment is also on site.
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Accessible path of travel
The fine print for Boston Marriott Long Wharf
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Breakfast fee: USD 14.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 44 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 44 per day (in/out privileges)
We should mention
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.