Availability: Boston Marriott Long Wharf
Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Room - Advance Purchase....
Concierge Room, 1 King Bed, Concierge Service
Waterfront hotel near Boston's Faneuil Hall, aquarium
Seven-story Marriott one block from the Financial District, with Faneuil Hall/Quincy Marketplace across the street; Boston Harbor Cruises next door. Steps from North End/Little Italy and the New England Aquarium.
Pool with terrace
Guests have access to a complete health club with indoor pool and spa tub; in summer, the pool opens to a harbor-view terrace with lounge chairs for sunbathing.
All Boston Marriott Long Wharf guestrooms feature Marriott's Revive signature bedding package with down comforters, custom duvets, thick mattresses, and 300-thread-count cotton linens.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Boston Marriott Long Wharf Amenities
The Boston Marriott Long Wharf offers concierge services, multilingual staff, and express check-in/check-out. Guests have access to an array of amenities, including a business center with 20,099 square feet of meeting facilities, 17 conference rooms, exhibit space, and business services. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available in the lobby.
The hotel's restaurant, Waterline, serves classic New England cuisine.
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Business center
- Banquet facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Total number of rooms - 412
- Number of floors - 7
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Business services
- Exhibit space
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 20099
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1867
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 17
- Secretarial services
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Voice mail
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Coffee/tea maker
- Climate control
- Direct-dial phone
- Daily housekeeping
- Clock radio
- Wake-up calls
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Electronic check-out
- Cable TV service
- iPod docking station
- Air conditioning
- LCD TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Waterline- Offers classic New England cuisine, perfect for sharing and made from the finest, locally sourced ingredients. With numerous small plates, sandwiches, salads and larger dishes, there is something for every appetite. Overlooking Boston Harbor features a full service bar area with a large selection of local microbrews, flexible table seating, and private dining room.
Starbucks - This stand in the lower lobby offers coffee drinks, juices, and baked goods from early morning until early evening.
Room service is available during limited hours.
The hotel health club features an indoor pool set in a glass-walled room that opens up to an airy terrace during good weather. An exercise room with cardio and strength-training equipment is also on site.
- Boating nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Dock nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Whale-watching nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
Boston Marriott Long Wharf Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 14.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 44 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 44 per day (in/out privileges)
- Additional Details
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.