Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Room, 1 Queen Bed - On a Whim Promotion
- One Queen Bed
Deluxe Room, 2 Double Beds - On a Whim Promotion
- Two Double Beds
Traditional Double Room - On a Whim Promotion
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed - On a Whim Promotion
- One King Bed
Historic and luxurious downtown Boston hotel
Along Freedom Trail
Located on Freedom Trail in downtown Boston, this hotel is 3 blocks from Quincy Market, 2 from the State House and Boston Common, and adjacent to the Financial District. The hotel is 10 minutes from Logan International Airport by car and 20 minutes by train for only USD 2 each way.
Crystal and pie
With its roots in the 19th century, the Boston Omni Parker House Hotel features dark oak paneling and 19th-century art. The restaurant is the birthplace of Boston Cream Pie, Parker House rolls, and the term "scrod."
Handsomely appointed rooms at the Boston Omni Parker House Hotel blend traditional style, such as cherry-wood furnishings and marble baths, with up-to-date amenities such as wireless Internet access.
The Boston Omni Parker House Hotel, which opened in 1855, is the longest continuously operating hotel in America. It stands at the foot of historic Beacon Hill. The Massachusetts State House, with its distinctive gilded dome, is two blocks away.
The Parker House has 18 meeting rooms with mahogany furniture and hand-carved chandeliers, mantelpieces, and mirror frames. Some of these rooms are named after literary figures who spent time in the hotel, such as Louisa May Alcott, Ralph Waldo Emerson, and Harriet Beecher Stowe. The rooftop ballroom affords sweeping views of Boston. Express check-in/check-out and around-the-clock room service meet the needs of travelers from all time zones. The 24-hour fitness center is equipped with treadmills, stair machines, exercise bikes, and resistance machines.
- Concierge desk
- Fitness facilities
- Room service (24 hours)
- Exhibit space
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Banquet facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 551
- Multilingual staff
- Security guard
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Express check-in
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Parking (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 15
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Technology support staff
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Smoke-free property
- Coffee shop or café
- Translation services
- Wedding services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 18
- Year Built 1855
- 24-hour business center
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Voice mail
- Multi-line phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Pay movies
- Turndown service (on request)
- Complimentary toiletries
- Iron/ironing board
- Window opens
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Clock radio
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Refrigerator (on request)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Pillow menu
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- MP3 docking station
- Cable TV service
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- LCD TV
Parker's - Appointed with oak paneling and Waterford chandeliers, Parker's serves American and Continental cuisine, including its famous Parker House Rolls and Boston Cream Pie. John F. Kennedy proposed to Jacqueline Bouvier at Table 40.
Parker's Bar - Mahogany paneling, a fireplace, and stained-glass windows provide appealing surroundings for cocktails, along with dining from the Parker's menu. The spot was popular with Boston's Saturday Club, a 19th-century literary group that included Thoreau, Emerson, and Oliver Wendell Holmes.
The Last Hurrah - This bar draws locals and Beacon Hill politicians for drinks and meals. It has a lighter, more casual feel than Parker's and is a good spot for people-watching both inside and out along School and Tremont streets.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Ice skating nearby
- Whale-watching nearby
- Dock nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Boating nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Fishing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
To ensure arriving at the correct location, guests must include the zip code of 02108 when using GPS or when mapping directions to the hotel.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 23 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 39.75 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50 per room, per stay
- Pet deposit: USD 50.00 per stay
- Refrigerator fee: USD 30 per night
- In-room microwave fee: USD 30 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 30 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Globe Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of America.