Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double Room, 2 Double Beds
Standard Room, 1 King Bed - Advance Purchase
Boston’s Theater District across from Wang Center
This 15-floor, 315-room historic Boston hotel, located in the heart of the theater district, is across the street from the Wang Center; Boston Common and the Public Garden are 2 blocks away.
Ideal for business and leisure travelers, this historic Boston hotel offers complimentary wireless Internet access in public areas, a buffet breakfast (surcharge) and state-of-the-art fitness facilities.
Guestrooms come with premium bedding, complimentary wireless Internet access, 26-inch LCD TVs with premium satellite channels and pay movies, and multi-line phones with voice mail.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The hotel will be renovating from 14 June 2013 to 31 December 2013 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
Renovation work will only be conducted during business hours. Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
The Courtyard by Marriott Boston Downtown offers a fitness center, business center, and café on site. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available throughout the hotel. The hotel has 24-hour front desk reception, and on-site amenities and facilities include an ATM and meeting space totaling 13,000 square feet.
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Business center
- Banquet facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Express check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 15
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Year Built 1925
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Free Wi-Fi
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 315
- Parking (surcharge)
- Pool table
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 13000
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1208
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 7
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Tour assistance
- Translation services
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Premium TV channels
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Clock radio
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Premium bedding
- Extra towels/bedding
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Multi-line phone
- Pay movies
- Voice mail
- Window opens
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Turndown service
- Wake-up calls
- Satellite TV service
- Ergonomic chair
- In-room safe
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- LCD TV
Courtyard Cafe - Open daily for a breakfast buffet.
The Courtyard by Marriott Boston Downtown does not have a restaurant on site open for lunch or dinner, but there are numerous dining options in the surrounding area.
Legal Sea Foods
Maggiano's Little Italy
Rock Bottom Brewery
Aquitaine French Bistro
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Aerobics nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Whale-watching nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 12.95 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 40 per day (in/out privileges)
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.