Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe - 2 Doubles
Two Double Beds, Non-Smoking, Accessible
- Two Double Beds
One King Bed
Two Doubles High Floor
Hotel in Boston's Theater District
Near Boston subway system
This 5-story hotel is located within the Theater District, 5 blocks from Boston Common and the Public Garden and a half-mile from the Freedom Trail. A subway station (the T) is adjacent to the hotel.
Guests at DoubleTree by Hilton Boston - Downtown receive complimentary access to an adjacent YMCA with an indoor pool, extensive fitness equipment, free weights, basketball court, and aerobics area.
The 267 guestrooms at DoubleTree by Hilton Boston - Downtown offer city views, bathroom phones, and coffeemakers. Wireless Internet access is available.
The 5-story DoubleTree by Hilton Boston - Downtown features a restaurant/bar and room service (limited hours). The hotel features 4,000 square feet (372 square meters) of meeting facilities and five meeting and conference rooms with access to audiovisual equipment. A 24-hour self-service business center offers a computer and wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge).
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Banquet facilities
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Event catering
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 267
- Number of floors - 6
- Audiovisual equipment
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Tour assistance
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Luggage storage
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 372
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 5
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 4000
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour business center
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Clock radio
- Coffee/tea maker
- Extra towels/bedding
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Multi-line phone
- Pay movies
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Voice mail
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Wake-up calls
- Designer toiletries
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Ergonomic chair
- Signature bedding
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Wisteria Restaurant and Bar - This hip and casually elegant restaurant features an ever-changing, classic French menu with an Asian flair. The room has custom Asian-style woodwork and glass screens complete with a simple color palette and décor that follows the Feng Shui theme found throughout the hotel.
Starbucks - Guests can enjoy their favorite Starbucks coffees, drinks and pastries right at the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Boston-Downtown.
Room service is available daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner from 6:30 AM until 11 PM.
Guests of DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Boston - Downtown receive complimentary access to an adjacent partner's property health club, featuring an indoor pool, aerobics area, pilates classes, basketball court, racquetball/squash, running track/path, and fitness equipment. Complimentary bicycles and hiking/biking trails are available nearby.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Ice skating nearby
- Whale-watching nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Boating nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Playground nearby
- Complimentary bicycles nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 40 per day (in/out privileges)
Book a stay in a Smart Choice rate category and receive the following benefits:
- Free high-speed Internet
- Full breakfast
Must book a Smart Choice rate category to receive benefits. Breakfast may not include taxes and gratuities. Valid anytime, subject to availability. Other restrictions may apply.