Book your room at DoubleTree by Hilton Boston - Downtown
Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe - 1 King
One King Bed, Non-Smoking, Accessible
- 1 king
One King Bed
Superior, One King Bed, Non-Smoking
- 1 king
Hotel in Boston's Theater District
Near Boston subway system
This 5-story hotel is located within the Theater District, 5 blocks from Boston Common and the Public Garden and a half-mile from the Freedom Trail. A subway station (the T) is adjacent to the hotel.
The DoubleTree by Hilton Boston - Downtown's lobby, restaurant, and guest rooms were renovated in 2014. Guests receive complimentary access to an adjacent YMCA with an indoor pool, fitness equipment, free weights, basketball court, and aerobics area.
The 267 guestrooms at DoubleTree by Hilton Boston - Downtown offer bathroom phones and coffeemakers. Wireless Internet access is available. Some rooms have city views.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
DoubleTree by Hilton Boston - Downtown
- At your hotel
The 5-story DoubleTree by Hilton Boston - Downtown features a restaurant/bar and room service (limited hours). The hotel features 4,000 square feet (372 square meters) of meeting facilities and four meeting and conference rooms with access to audiovisual equipment. A 24-hour self-service business center offers a computer and wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge). Limited parking is available for a fee.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Banquet facilities
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Event catering
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 267
- Number of floors - 6
- Audiovisual equipment
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Tour assistance
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Luggage storage
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 372
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 4
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 4000
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour business center
- Stay connected
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Park your car
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- In your room
- Premium TV channels
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Extra towels/bedding
- Hair dryer
- Premium bedding
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Pay movies
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Designer toiletries
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Eat and drink
Wisteria Restaurant and Bar - This hip and casually elegant restaurant features an ever-changing, classic French menu with an Asian flair. The room has custom Asian-style woodwork and glass screens complete with a simple color palette and décor that follows the Feng Shui theme found throughout the hotel.
Starbucks - Guests can enjoy their favorite Starbucks coffees, drinks and pastries right at the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Boston-Downtown.
Room service is available daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner from 6:30 AM until 11 PM.
Guests of DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Boston - Downtown receive complimentary access to an adjacent partner's property health club, featuring an indoor pool, aerobics area, pilates classes, basketball court, racquetball/squash, running track/path, and fitness equipment. Complimentary bicycles and hiking/biking trails are available nearby.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Ice skating nearby
- Whale-watching nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Boating nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Playground nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Complimentary bicycles nearby
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- In-room accessibility
The Fine Print for DoubleTree by Hilton Boston - Downtown
- When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 46 per day (in/out privileges)
Book a stay in a Smart Choice rate category and receive the following benefits:
- Free high-speed Internet
- Full breakfast
Must book a Smart Choice rate category to receive benefits. Breakfast may not include taxes and gratuities. Valid anytime, subject to availability. Other restrictions may apply.