Please enter your travel dates.
Boston airport hotel 4 miles from downtown
Embassy Suites Boston Logan Airport is less than 2 miles from the airport, 3 miles from Faneuil Hall, and 4 miles from downtown Boston and the New England Aquarium.
Complimentary perks include a cooked-to-order breakfast, daily manager's reception, and 24-hour shuttle service to the airport and Boston subway system. Valet parking and wireless high-speed Internet access are available for a fee.
All 273 suites offer separate sleeping and living areas, soundproofed windows, two TVs with pay movies, and microwaves. Wireless high-speed Internet access is available (surcharge).
A complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast is served in the hotel's atrium-style restaurant each morning. Porter Bar & Grill also serves lunch and dinner and features a cocktail lounge. A daily manager's reception includes hot and cold hors d'oeuvres and nonalcoholic beverages.
An indoor pool and spa tub feature floor-to-ceiling windows, and an exercise facility is on site. Wireless and wired high-speed Internet access is available (surcharge) throughout the hotel. The property features a 24-hour business center and more than 8,000 square feet of meeting space. Additional amenities include a 24-hour gift shop selling snacks and sundries, and a baggage-storage area.
A complimentary shuttle travels to and from Logan International Airport terminals 24 hours a day. The shuttle also goes to the T subway station two blocks away, where rides to downtown Boston take about 15 minutes. Valet parking is available for a fee.
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Spa tub
- Free breakfast
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Room service (limited hours)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Multilingual staff
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Television in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 10
- Wedding services
- Concierge desk
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Shopping on site
- Total number of rooms - 273
- Airport transportation
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Parking garage
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 465
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Exhibit space
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Dial-up Internet access - surcharge
- Secure parking
- Valet parking
- Year Built 2003
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 5000
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 5
- Complimentary reception
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Valet parking, Parking garage, Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Separate sitting area
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Turndown service
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Handheld showerhead
- Sewing kit
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Clock radio
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room safe
- Complimentary newspaper
A complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast is provided each morning.
A daily manager's reception in the atrium includes hot and cold hors d'oeuvres and nonalcoholic beverages.
Porter Bar & Grill - Serves American fare including steak and seafood with an atrium setting, cocktail lounge, and friendly staff.
The Embassy Suites offers an indoor pool and spa tub, as well as a fitness center with treadmills, bikes, and weight-training equipment.
Less than one mile from the hotel is Piers Park, an East Boston treasure with a 600-foot promenade that affords panoramic views of downtown Boston. The park features pavilions, playgrounds, a public sailing center, and walking/jogging trails. Another great spot for strolling or sunbathing is Constitution Beach, a half-mile stretch of white-sand beach along Boston Harbor, about a 10-minute walk from the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests” section of “Trip Preferences” when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 32 per night (in/out privileges)
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.