Book your room at Hilton Boston Downtown/Faneuil Hall
Deluxe, Two Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Suite - 1 KingMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
One Bedroom Suite Two Double BedsMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
Art-deco landmark in Boston's financial district
In the center of Boston's historic financial district, this hotel is just 3 blocks from Faneuil Hall Marketplace and the New England Aquarium.
A 24-hour fitness room offers exercise equipment and a TV. Room service at Hilton Boston Downtown/Faneuil Hall is available during limited hours.
Work in style
The Hilton Boston Downtown/Faneuil Hall's 362 guestrooms offer premium bedding in subtle earth tones, cordless phones, and high-speed Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Housed within a restored Art Deco landmark building built in 1928 as Boston's first skyscraper, the Hilton Boston Downtown/Faneuil Hall offers amenities including complimentary use of a 24-hour fitness room, room service (limited hours), and a 24-hour executive business center with computer, fax, email, and copy services.
- 24-hour front desk
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Number of floors - 15
- Babysitting or childcare
- Conference space size (feet) - 10000
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1928
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 362
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (meters) - 929
- Smoke-free property
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 14.95 USD per 24 hours surcharge )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 14.95 USD per 24 hours surcharge )
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Designer toiletries
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Premium bedding
- Turndown service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Microwave (on request)
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Cable TV service
- Pillowtop mattress
- MP3 docking station
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Flat-panel TV
- In-room safe
- Room service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Nix's Mate - The newly-renovated signature restaurant is named after the historic Boston Harbor island, Nix's Mate. The restaurant features reclaimed wood from the Boston Pier, as well as touches of modern metal influences in a setting that is as rich and historic as it is vibrant and modern.
The restaurant offers city views and the very best in modern American fare with a seasonal and local influence. Start your day with a hearty breakfast or nutritious light bite or relax with a cup of coffee or cocktail in the Nix’s Mate Bar and Lounge. From business brunches to pre-dinner drinks and everything in between; the options are catered especially for you.
Enjoy a satisfying appetizer with your favorite beverage at the stacked quartz and maple bar next to the casual 30-seat lounge at Nix's Mate. Choose from a variety of new and old world wines, local New England craft beers from producers such as Harpoon and Seadog Brewing Co., and creative seasonal cocktails with a focus on fresh local ingredients.
Room service - In-room dining is available daily for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Nearby Things to Do
An 24-hour on-site fitness center offers a selection of cardio and strength-training machines. The hotel also works with several nearby athletic clubs to provide discounted privileges for hotel guests.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Sailing nearby
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet maximum weight in lb is 75
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 14.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 14.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 45 per day
- Pet fee: USD 75 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30 per night
We should mention
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Family Fun Promotion
Book a stay in a qualifying rate plan and receive the following:
- Aquarium or children's museum tickets for two adults and two children
- Buffet breakfast for two adults and two children ages 12 and younger
- Soda and popcorn delivery to room
- Choice of in-room entertainment (one movie)
- Late check-out at 3 PM