Book your room at Hotel Marlowe, a Kimpton Hotel
King Deluxe View - Wine ReceptionMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
2 Doubles With View - Wine ReceptionMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 2 infants)
King Studio Suite Include Wine ReceptionMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 2 infants)
Executive Suite -includes Wine ReceptionMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 2 infants)
Executive Suite AccessibleMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 2 infants)
Standard Room, 1 King Bed - Wine ReceptionMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Get an overview of this hotelModern Cambridge hotel by the Charles River
This Cambridge hotel overlooks the Charles River and is adjacent to the CambridgeSide Galleria shopping center; Boston is across the river.
The lobby serves as the social hub for the Hotel Marlowe, offering complimentary morning coffee, hosted nightly wine hours, and frequent book readings by prominent local authors.
Rooms with panache
Guestrooms have a playful mix of styles weaving rich golds, crimson reds and deep blues with details like plush velvet fabrics and high-end finishes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
A wide, curving staircase leads to a second-floor reception area, with paintings by Vladimir Kush, blue-velvet sofas, and 4 meeting rooms that equal a total of 9,000 square feet. Free newspapers are available in the lobby, along with concierge services. A business center with complimentary wired and wireless high-speed Internet access is also on the second floor.
Mountain bikes, as well as yoga kits with mats, and towels, can be borrowed from the front desk.
- 24-hour business center
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Free reception
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Conference space size (feet) - 9000
- Conference space size (meters) - 836
- Designated smoking areas
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms 4
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 8
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Spa services on site
- Total number of rooms - 236
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free use of nearby fitness center
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Year Built 2003
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 13 USD per 24-hour period ), Wired internet access ( 13 USD per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 13 USD per 24-hour period ), Wired high-speed internet ( 13 USD per 24-hour period )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free newspaper
- Free toiletries
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- iPod docking station
- Iron/ironing board
- LCD TV
- Pay movies
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Room service (24 hours)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Bambara - Overlooking the Charles River, Bambara is furnished with deep-cushioned booths and high bar tables. Cuisine is American brasserie-style with an emphasis on creative seafood specialties, as well as an international selection of wines. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are served weekdays, and brunch and dinner on weekends.
Room service is available 24 hours daily.
A patio is open for outdoor dining during warm weather.
Nearby Things to Do
The Hotel Marlowe offers a 24-hour fitness center with treadmills, weight machines, and a bike. Across the street is the Charles River Esplanade, with paved and unpaved trails ideal for jogging, walking, biking, and in-line skating. There is also kayaking on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Sailing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Kayaking on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible parking
- Roll-in shower
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children under 18 years old stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 20 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Pets allowed (no fees)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 13 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 13 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 13 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 13 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 20 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 33 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per night
We should mention
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.