Book your room at Hotel Marlowe, a Kimpton Hotel
King Deluxe - Includes Wine ReceptionMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
2 Doubles With View - Wine ReceptionMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 2 infants)
King Deluxe View - Wine ReceptionMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Executive Suite -includes Wine ReceptionMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 2 infants)
Executive Suite AccessibleMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 2 infants)
Deluxe Two Double Beds AccessibleMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Deluxe One King Bed AccessibleMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
King Studio Suite Include Wine ReceptionMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 2 infants)
2 Doubles Deluxe - Wine ReceptionMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Modern Cambridge hotel by the Charles River
This Cambridge hotel overlooks the Charles River and is adjacent to the CambridgeSide Galleria shopping center; Boston is across the river.
The lobby serves as the social hub for the Hotel Marlowe, offering complimentary morning coffee, hosted nightly wine hours, and frequent book readings by prominent local authors.
Rooms with panache
Guestrooms have a playful mix of styles weaving rich golds, crimson reds and deep blues with details like plush velvet fabrics and high-end finishes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
A wide, curving staircase leads to a second-floor reception area, with paintings by Vladimir Kush, blue-velvet sofas, and access to 9,000 square feet of meeting space. A business center with complimentary wired and wireless high-speed Internet access is also on the second floor.
Mountain bikes, as well as yoga kits with mats, and towels, can be borrowed from the front desk.
- Free use of nearby fitness center
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Meeting rooms
- Conference space
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 236
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 9000
- Wedding services
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Designated smoking areas
- Number of floors - 8
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 836
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 2003
- 24-hour business center
- Free reception
- Spa services on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 13 USD per 24-hour period ), Wired internet access ( 13 USD per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 13 USD per 24-hour period ), Wired high-speed internet ( 13 USD per 24-hour period )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (24 hours)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Iron/ironing board
- Cribs/infant beds available
- iPod docking station
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Bambara - Overlooking the Charles River, Bambara is furnished with deep-cushioned booths and high bar tables. Cuisine is American brasserie-style with an emphasis on creative seafood specialties, as well as an international selection of wines. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are served weekdays, and brunch and dinner on weekends.
Room service is available 24 hours daily.
A patio is open for outdoor dining during warm weather.
Nearby Things to Do
The Hotel Marlowe offers a 24-hour fitness center with treadmills, weight machines, and a bike. Across the street is the Charles River Esplanade, with paved and unpaved trails ideal for jogging, walking, biking, and in-line skating. There is also kayaking on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Sailing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Kayaking on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible parking
- Roll-in shower
Nearest Transport Options
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 13 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 13 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 13 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 13 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 20 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 33 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per night
We should mention
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.