Book your room at Hotel Marlowe, a Kimpton Hotel
2 Doubles With View - Wine ReceptionMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 2 infants)
King Studio Suite Include Wine ReceptionMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 2 infants)
Executive Suite AccessibleMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 2 infants)
Executive Suite -includes Wine ReceptionMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 2 infants)
King Deluxe View - Wine ReceptionMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Get an overview of this hotelModern Cambridge hotel by the Charles River
This Cambridge hotel overlooks the Charles River and is adjacent to the CambridgeSide Galleria shopping center; Boston is across the river.
The lobby serves as the social hub for the Hotel Marlowe, offering complimentary morning coffee, hosted nightly wine hours, and frequent book readings by prominent local authors.
Rooms with panache
Guestrooms have a playful mix of styles weaving rich golds, crimson reds and deep blues with details like plush velvet fabrics and high-end finishes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
A wide, curving staircase leads to a second-floor reception area, with paintings by Vladimir Kush, blue-velvet sofas, and access to 9,000 square feet of meeting space. A business center with complimentary wired and wireless high-speed Internet access is also on the second floor.
Mountain bikes, as well as yoga kits with mats, and towels, can be borrowed from the front desk.
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Free reception
- 24-hour business center
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Spa services on site
- Conference space
- Conference space size (feet) - 9000
- Conference space size (meters) - 836
- Meeting rooms 4
- Free use of nearby fitness center
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Multilingual staff
- Wedding services
- Fireplace in lobby
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Designated smoking areas
- Number of floors - 8
- Total number of rooms - 236
- Year Built 2003
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 13 USD per 24-hour period ), Wired internet access ( 13 USD per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 13 USD per 24-hour period ), Wired high-speed internet ( 13 USD per 24-hour period )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- iPod docking station
- Room service (24 hours)
- LCD TV
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Designer toiletries
- Iron/ironing board
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
Where to Eat
Bambara - Overlooking the Charles River, Bambara is furnished with deep-cushioned booths and high bar tables. Cuisine is American brasserie-style with an emphasis on creative seafood specialties, as well as an international selection of wines. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are served weekdays, and brunch and dinner on weekends.
Room service is available 24 hours daily.
A patio is open for outdoor dining during warm weather.
Nearby Things to Do
The Hotel Marlowe offers a 24-hour fitness center with treadmills, weight machines, and a bike. Across the street is the Charles River Esplanade, with paved and unpaved trails ideal for jogging, walking, biking, and in-line skating. There is also kayaking on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Sailing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Kayaking on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible parking
- Roll-in shower
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children under 18 years old stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 20 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Pets allowed (no fees)
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 13 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 13 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 13 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 13 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 20 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 33 per night (in/out privileges)
We should mention
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.