Book your room at Hyatt Boston Harbor
Boston hotel with waterfront views next to airport
On Inner Harbor
This 15-story hotel is located on Boston's Harbor with skyline views of downtown, adjacent to Logan International Airport and a water taxi stop; Charlestown Navy Yard and Museum Wharf are just 2 miles away.
The hotel features a fitness center with large windows overlooking the water. A walking path along the harbor is just outside. Guests can also enjoy a restaurant and lounge with skyline views.
Plenty of seating
The 270 soundproofed guestrooms include loveseats, work desks and chairs, and premium bedding. Windows overlook the Boston skyline, harbor islands, or airport runways.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hyatt Boston Harbor
At your hotel
This 15-story Hyatt offers a complimentary 24-hour roundtrip airport shuttle service and a fitness center. Business amenities on site include wireless and wired high-speed Internet access in public areas (surcharge), a 24-hour business center, a computer station, and 21,000 square feet of space among multiple conference/meeting rooms. Other amenities include multilingual staff, tour/ticket assistance, a ballroom, and wedding services. Valet and self-parking are available during guests' stay (surcharge). Extended parking (surcharge) is also available.
- Health club
- Room service (limited hours)
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Babysitting or childcare
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Number of floors - 15
- Total number of rooms - 270
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Conference space
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Computer station
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 21000
- Conference space size (meters) - 1951
- Wedding services
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( $12.95 USD / per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - ( $12.95 USD / per 24-hour period ) , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Park your car
Valet parking (surcharge), RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Pay movies
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Turndown service
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Climate control
- Premium bedding
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Eat and drink
Harborside Grill & Patio - Situated on the edge of Boston's historic harbor, this restaurant offers a striking view of the city's skyline. Cuisine is inspired by fresh regional ingredients. Freshly cut flowers enhance the warm atmosphere.
Grill Lounge - This casual lounge offers specialty wines, cocktails, and appetizers along with views of Boston Harbor and the city skyline. High-back stools with leather seats adorn the full bar. Guests can sit on leather ottomans to watch the ballgame on a flat-screen TV. Outdoor seating available. Open 4 PM-2 AM (subject to change).
Room service - Available daily from 5:30 AM to 12:00 AM.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
The fine print for Hyatt Boston Harbor
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 37 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 47 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per room (varies based on length of stay)
We should mention
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.