Book your room at Hyatt Boston Harbor
Please enter your travel dates.
Double Room, 2 Double Beds - Advance Purchase
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Harbour View - Adv Purchase
Double Room, 2 Double Beds, Harbour View - Advance Purchase
Standard Room, 1 King Bed - Advance Purchase
Boston hotel with waterfront views next to airport
On Inner Harbor
This 15-story hotel is located on Boston's Harbor with skyline views of downtown, adjacent to Logan International Airport and a water taxi stop; Charlestown Navy Yard and Museum Wharf are just 2 miles away.
The hotel features a fitness center with large windows overlooking the water. A walking path along the harbor is just outside. Guests can also enjoy a restaurant and lounge with skyline views.
Plenty of seating
The 270 soundproofed guestrooms include loveseats, work desks and chairs, and premium bedding. Windows overlook the Boston skyline, harbor islands, or airport runways.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hyatt Boston Harbor
- At your hotel
This 15-story Hyatt offers a complimentary 24-hour roundtrip airport shuttle service and a fitness center. Business amenities on site include wireless and wired high-speed Internet access in public areas (surcharge), a 24-hour business center, a computer station, and 21,000 square feet of space among multiple conference/meeting rooms. Other amenities include multilingual staff, tour/ticket assistance, a ballroom, and wedding services. Valet and self-parking are available during guests' stay (surcharge). Extended parking (surcharge) is also available.
- Health club
- Babysitting or childcare
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Cell phone/mobile rental
- Secretarial services
- Room service (limited hours)
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Computer rental
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Banquet facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Medical assistance available
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Parking (surcharge)
- Currency exchange
- Number of floors - 15
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Total number of rooms - 270
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Computer station
- Multilingual staff
- Self parking
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 21000
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1951
- Wedding services
- Smoke-free property
- Stay connected
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Park your car
Parking (surcharge), Self parking, Valet parking (surcharge), RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- In your room
- Pay movies
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Turndown service
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Climate control
- Premium bedding
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Eat and drink
Harborside Grill & Patio - Situated on the edge of Boston's historic harbor, this restaurant offers a striking view of the city's skyline. Cuisine is inspired by fresh regional ingredients. Freshly cut flowers enhance the warm atmosphere.
Grill Lounge - This casual lounge offers specialty wines, cocktails, and appetizers along with views of Boston Harbor and the city skyline. High-back stools with leather seats adorn the full bar. Guests can sit on leather ottomans to watch the ballgame on a flat-screen TV. Outdoor seating available. Open 4 PM-2 AM (subject to change).
Room service - Available daily from 5:30 AM to 12:00 AM.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
The Fine Print for Hyatt Boston Harbor
- When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- When you leave
Check-out time is noon
- Your furry friends
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 37 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 47 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per room (varies based on length of stay)
- We Should Mention
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.