Availability: InterContinental Boston
Please enter your travel dates.
Two Double Beds Premier City View
- 2 Double Beds
One King Bed, Water View
Two Double Beds, Water View
- 2 double
Boston hotel in the Financial District
Boston's premier waterfront hotel is located in the Financial District, on the spot where the Boston Tea Party occurred in 1773.
The property features a staffed business center, a restaurant, and a 24-hour fitness center with an indoor lap pool.
Deep soaking tub
InterContinental Boston guestrooms offer dark wood furniture, patterned carpets, in-room safes, deep soaking tubs, and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
InterContinental Boston Amenities
InterContinental Boston sits in the Financial District at the city's waterfront, right where the Boston Tea Party occurred; the Boston Tea Party Ship and Museum are less than a quarter-mile away.
This 9-floor downtown Boston hotel's sleek glass towers offer modern style in the midst of one of the country's most richly historic cities. The 24-hour business center offers copying, faxing, and shipping services. High-speed Internet access and use of computers are available (surcharge).
The Spa & Health Club @ InterContinental Boston offers massages, 6,600 square feet of cardiovascular and strength training equipment, as well as an indoor lap pool and 6 treatment rooms. Pets are welcome at the InterContinental Boston (surcharges apply).
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 424
- Number of floors - 9
- Audiovisual equipment
- Babysitting or childcare
- Banquet facilities
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Poolside bar
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Shopping on site
- Concierge services
- Health club
- Tour assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Secure parking
- Parking (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour business center
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Valet parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Multi-line phone
- Voice mail
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Bathrobes (on request)
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room massage available
Miel Brasserie Provincal - Provence-themed brasserie restaurant, serving simple organic fare. Dishes are flavored with Côte d'Azur ingredients such as lavender, olive oil, and honey. The restaurant features indoor and outdoor dining overlooking Boston Harbor, as well as a New England-style raw bar. An 18-foot olive oil tower displays oils from around the world; a private, glass-enclosed dining room seats 12 and features a chef's table made from a 1,000-year-old olive tree. Serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
RumBa - Boston's spirited history is celebrated with this restaurant/bar, which features cocktails and an international collection of distilled rums. Behind mahogany doors, the private Champagne Bar features a Moulin Rouge-inspired atmosphere. Located in the lobby.
SUSHI-TEQ - A sushi bar and a margarita bar are joined, featuring sushi, vintage tequilas, margaritas, and martinis. Located in the lobby.
Room service - Available 24 hours a day.
- Hot stone massage
- Sports massage
- Number of treatment rooms 6
- Couples treatment rooms
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
InterContinental Boston Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 14.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 14.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 14.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 40 per day
- Pet fee: USD 150 per stay