Availability: Loews Boston Hotel
Deluxe, Two Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Luxury KingMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Premium KingMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Premium 2 DoublesMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Grand KingMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Boston's Back Bay, near Copley Square
+VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
Expedia+ rewards +gold members receive free room upgrades and +gold and +silver members get other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
Historic Back Bay
Located at the former Boston Police Headquarters building from the 1920s, the fully updated Loews Boston Hotel is in the Back Bay, 2 blocks from Copley Square, and 4 blocks from Boston Common and stylish Newbury Street.
Charm and comfort
The hotel offers 6 meeting and conference rooms, a 24-hour business center, and a fitness room open anytime day or night.
A good night's sleep
Guestrooms feature Italian cotton linens, pillowtop mattresses, down bedding, and bathrobes. Marble bathrooms include heated towel racks and all-natural bath products. Free WiFi access is provided, as well as an iPod dock.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Loews Boston Hotel Amenities
Located in historic Back Bay, Loews Boston Hotel is within 5 blocks of Copley Square, Boston Common, Newbury Street's fashionable shops and cafés, and the Hynes Convention Center. A "T" subway station one-half block from the hotel provides easy access to numerous other destinations. Logan Airport is 5 miles (8 kilometers) away.
The Precinct Kitchen and Bar serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, as well as light fare and drinks throughout the day. Two computers with 24-hour Internet access are in the vaulted-ceiling living room. The hotel also offers 5 meeting and conference rooms, a 24-hour business center, and a 24-hour fitness room. Guests can take advantage of onsite babysitting/childcare (surcharge), a concierge desk, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 10
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 225
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference center
- Conference space size (meters) - 297
- Number of meeting rooms - 6
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Wedding services
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Year Built 1925
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 3200
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Pillowtop mattress
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- iPod docking station
- Flat-panel TV
- Climate control
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Designer toiletries
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Satellite TV service
- Down comforter
- Frette Italian sheets
24-hour in-room dining is available.
The hotel's 24-hour fitness center contains treadmills, stationary bikes, elliptical trainers, a strength-training machine, and free weights. Guests receive discounted day passes to the Boston Sports Club, four blocks away, which has an indoor pool.
The Charles River, seven blocks away, offers seasonal canoeing, sailing, and boat tours. Running and cycling paths extend through parks along the river's banks.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Sailing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Loews Boston Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Parking height restrictions apply
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Valet parking fee: USD 46 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50 per room, per stay
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per night
- Additional Details
Up to 2 children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in LEED Certified, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.