Book your room at Mandarin Oriental Boston
Mandarin Back Bay KingMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Premier Suite, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Mandarin DoubleMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Mandarin Back Bay DoubleMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Lifestyle KingMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Deluxe Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Mandarin KingMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
5-star luxury hotel in Boston (Back Bay) near Hynes Convention Center
Located in the city center of Boston, this luxury hotel is near the airport and within walking distance of Prudential Tower, Hynes Convention Center, and Boston Public Library. Also nearby are Copley Place and Hancock Conference Center.
In addition to a restaurant, Mandarin Oriental Boston features a health club. Other amenities include a full-service spa and a bar/lounge.
Flat-screen televisions come with premium digital channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
In addition to a full-service spa, Mandarin Oriental Boston features a health club and a sauna. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Business amenities at this 5-star property consist of a business center, limo/town car service, and a meeting room. Event facilities measure 10000 square feet (929 square meters). This luxury hotel also offers a steam room, spa services, and tour/ticket assistance. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Mandarin Oriental Boston is a smoke-free property.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Business center
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Full-service spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- 24-hour front desk
- Shopping on site
- Total number of rooms - 148
- Laundry facilities
- Health club
- One meeting room
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Number of floors - 8
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 929
- Smoke-free property
- Steam room
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Wedding services
- Fireplace in lobby
- Year Built 2008
- Conference space size (feet) - 10000
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 15 USD per 24-hour period ) , Wired internet access ( 15 USD per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 15 USD per 24-hour period ) , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Park your car
Valet parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Premium TV channels
- Video-game console
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Separate sitting area
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Microwave (on request)
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Flat-panel TV
- DVD player
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Digital TV service
- In-room massage available
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Room service (24 hours)
- Frette Italian sheets
Eat and drink
Asana - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch.
M Bar and Lounge - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Spa Cafe - This restaurant serves lunch only.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a health club, a sauna, and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Sailing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Pilates classes on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
The onsite spa has massage/treatment rooms. Services include Swedish massages, facials, and body treatments. The spa is equipped with a spa tub and a steam room. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy, hydrotherapy, and reflexology.
- Swedish massage
- Steam room in spa
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Spa tub in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
The fine print for Mandarin Oriental Boston
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 15 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 15 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 15 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 45 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 35 per night
We should mention
Current laws prohibit smoking in any indoor areas, including guestrooms, and on guestroom balconies/patios. Smoking is permitted only in designated outdoor areas.
Awards & Affiliations
- Mandarin Oriental Boston is listed in the 2013 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay and the 2013 Travel + Leisure 500.