Availability: Mandarin Oriental Boston
Please enter your travel dates.
- Two Double Beds
Mandarin Back Bay Double
- Two Double Beds
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
Mandarin Back Bay King
- One King Bed
5-star luxury hotel in Boston (Back Bay) near Hynes Convention Center
Located in the city center of Boston, this luxury hotel is near the airport and within walking distance of Prudential Tower, Hynes Convention Center, and Boston Public Library. Also nearby are Copley Place and Hancock Conference Center.
In addition to a restaurant, Mandarin Oriental Boston features a health club. Other amenities include a full-service spa and a bar/lounge.
Flat-screen televisions come with premium digital channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Mandarin Oriental Boston Amenities
In addition to a full-service spa, Mandarin Oriental Boston features a health club and a sauna. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Business amenities at this 5-star property consist of a business center, limo/town car service, and technology support staff. Event facilities measuring 10000 square feet (929 square meters) include a meeting/conference room, a ballroom, and banquet facilities. This luxury hotel also offers a steam room, spa services, and tour/ticket assistance. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
Mandarin Oriental Boston is a smoke-free property.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Business center
- Business services
- Concierge desk
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Full-service health spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- 24-hour front desk
- Health club
- Total number of rooms - 148
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Shopping on site
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Number of floors - 8
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Audiovisual equipment
- Secure parking
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 929
- Smoke-free property
- Banquet facilities
- Steam room
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Wedding services
- Fireplace in lobby
- Technology support staff
- Room service (24 hours)
- Year Built 2008
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 10000
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Translation services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Secure parking, Valet parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Video-game console
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Separate sitting area
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Microwave (on request)
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- DVD player
- Flat-panel TV
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Digital TV service
- In-room massage available
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Frette Italian sheets
Asana - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch.
M Bar and Lounge - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Spa Cafe - This restaurant serves lunch only.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a health club, a sauna, and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Whale-watching nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Playground nearby
- Pilates classes on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
The onsite spa has massage/treatment rooms.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Mandarin Oriental Boston Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 15 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 15 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 15 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 45 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 35 per night
- Additional Details
Current laws prohibit smoking in any indoor areas, including guestrooms, and on guestroom balconies/patios. Smoking is permitted only in designated outdoor areas.
Awards & Affiliations
- Mandarin Oriental Boston is listed in the 2013 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay and the 2013 Travel + Leisure 500.