- One King Bed
Cambridge tower with views, fitness options
Kendall Square hotel
In Cambridge's Kendall Square, this hotel overlooking the Charles River and Boston skyline is a block from MIT, a mile from downtown Boston, and two miles from lively Harvard Square.
The fourth floor of the Marriott Cambridge offers a rooftop garden and an indoor pool and spa tub. A 24-hour fitness room has treadmills, stair climbers, and free weights.
This Cambridge hotel offers 433 guestrooms on 26 floors. Decor includes gold-framed mirrors; tones of sage-green and salmon as well as floor-to-ceiling windows.
Guestrooms feature Marriott's Revive Collection bedding: 300-thread-count cotton linens with white-and beige design; down comforter with cotton cover, freshly laundered for each guest; six down pillows, including bolster; and a separate mattress topper
The Marriott Cambridge is a smoke-free property with 11 meeting rooms totaling 12,000 square feet of flexible space. The 9,730-square-foot grand ballroom divides into seven sections and a presidential suite is available for VIP meetings. Wireless Internet access is offered in all meeting rooms and public areas for a surcharge. Self-parking (surcharge) nearby and valet parking (surcharge) available.
Dining options include a sports bar that serves food, a lounge, and a Starbucks cafe. Guests can also take advantage of the indoor pool, spa tub, and 24-hour fitness center with cardiovascular equipment and free weights.
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Total number of rooms - 433
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Audiovisual equipment
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Babysitting or childcare
- Valet parking
- Number of floors - 26
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Banquet facilities
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Parking nearby
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Pool table
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 12000
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1115
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 11
- Secretarial services
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Tour assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking, Valet parking (surcharge), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- Multi-line phone
- Climate control
- Clock radio
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Daily housekeeping
- Premium bedding
- Private bathroom
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Champions - Casual sports bar serving American fare including appetizers, sandwiches, salads and entrees. Bar selections include over 35 domestic craft and imported beers, 20 wines by the glass and a wide variety of precisely mixed cocktails.
The Lounge - Lobby lounge gives guests the opportunity to socialize and relax over signature cocktails and other beverages.
Starbucks - Coffee shop offering freshly brewed coffees and teas, as well as pastries.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Aerobics nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Volleyball nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests” section of “Trip Preferences” when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 17.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 25 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 30 per day (in/out privileges)
- Additional Details
This hotel has a smoke-free policy.