Availability: Millennium Bostonian Hotel Boston
Superior Room, 1 King Bed, BalconyMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Superior Room, 1 King Bed, Balcony, View (Faneuil Hall)Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Standard Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible (Roll in Shower)Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Upscale Boston hotel across from Faneuil Hall
The lovely Millennium Bostonian Hotel Boston is located across from historic Faneuil Hall shops and restaurants near the Freedom Trail. Subways and Boston's Financial District are a block away.
Restaurant and bar
The North 26 Restaurant serves progressive American cuisine for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, while its bar features signature cocktails. Room service is available 24 hours a day.
The 201 guestrooms offer Boston views and are outfitted with premium bedding and antique-style furnishings. Amenities include valet service, minibars, bathrobes, and high-speed Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Millennium Bostonian Hotel Boston Amenities
Just across a courtyard from Faneuil Hall, the smoke-free Millennium Bostonian Hotel Boston offers concierge services, wedding services, banquet facilities and event catering. A business center features a kiosk with high-speed Internet access (surcharge), and complimentary wireless Internet access is available in the lobby. Audiovisual equipment can be provided.
- Room service (24 hours)
- 24-hour front desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Business center
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Multilingual staff
- Concierge services
- Total number of rooms - 201
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Number of floors - 7
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Fireplace in lobby
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Health club
- Babysitting or childcare
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- One meeting room
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( $9.95 USD / per 24-hour period ) , Wired high-speed Internet access ( $9.95 USD / per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - ( $9.95 USD / per 24-hour period )
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Designer toiletries
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- In-room safe
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
North 26 Restaurant - Features progressive American cuisine. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Provides panoramic views of the open-air markets, Faneuil Hall shops, and cobblestone walkways. Reservations recommended.
North 26 Bar - Offers signature cocktails, cordials, wines, and lighter "bar-bited" fare.
Room service is available 24 hours a day.
A small exercise room in the hotel offers treadmills and exercise bikes. Guests also receive discounted privileges at the Beacon Hill Athletic Club, a 10-minute walk from the hotel.
- Sailing nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
Millennium Bostonian Hotel Boston Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 45 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per night
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.