Please enter your travel dates.
Queen Deluxe - Includes Wine Reception
King Premier - Includes Wine Reception
One King Bed Accessible - Wine Reception
- One King Bed
Queen Premier- Wine Reception
- One Queen Bed
Stylish boutique hotel a block from Boston Common
This trendy hotel is located along Boston's historic Freedom Trail and is 1 block from the Boston Common, the 18th-century King's Chapel, and the Park Street T station.
Wired and wireless Internet access is available throughout this Kimpton hotel, and is complimentary with Kimpton InTouch Loyalty membership.
Nine Zero rooms are stylishly done in black and white, with brushed-chrome accents. Beds feature oversized leather headboards, pillowtop mattresses, and down comforters. Dogs get their own beds.
This boutique hotel offers a desirable location along the Freedom Trail, 1 block from the Boston Common, 3 blocks from Beacon Hill and the State House, and 6 blocks from the Faneuil Hall Marketplace.
The conference center at Nine Zero - a Kimpton Hotel contains a computer with high-speed Internet access, a printer, a copier, and a fax machine. Each evening the hotel hosts a complimentary wine hour.
Pets are pampered, and the hotel welcomes dogs with their own bowls and beds. On advance notice, the hotel will also arrange daycare, walking, grooming, and massage for pets (surcharge).
Guests enjoy complimentary use of a fitness center on property and newspapers in the lobby. A daily complimentary wine hour is open to all guests.
Current laws prohibit smoking in any indoor areas, including guestrooms, and on guestroom balconies/patios. Smoking is permitted only in designated outdoor areas.
- Fitness facilities
- Room service (24 hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Total number of rooms - 190
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 19
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare
- Tour assistance
- Luggage storage
- Conference center
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 223
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 3
- Complimentary reception
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 2400
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Spa services on site
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- CD player
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Multi-line phone
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
- Turndown service
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- In-room massage available
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Pillowtop mattress
- Iron/ironing board
- Window opens
- Clock radio
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Daily housekeeping
Highball Lounge - offers breakfast daily (surcharge) as well as lighter fare and craft cocktails in the evenings. Cocktails and small bites served 5 PM – 1 AM Wednesday through Saturday.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Early departure fee charged
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: USD 15 (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in business center: USD 15 (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 42 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per night
- Additional Details
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.