Book your room at Renaissance Boston Waterfront Hotel
Please enter your travel dates.
- 1 king
- 2 double
Standard Room, City View
Modern Boston hotel steps from convention center, harbor
Just south of the downtown core, this Seaport District hotel overlooks Boston Harbor and is 0.3 mile from the Boston Convention & Exhibition Center. Faneuil Hall and Quincy Market are 1.2 miles away.
Indoor lap pool
Highlights include a two-lane indoor pool, a well-equipped fitness center, a lobby Starbucks, and an Italian restaurant. Renaissance Boston Waterfront Hotel has a smoke-free policy.
LCD TVs, iPod docks
Decorated in a sleek, contemporary style, guestrooms feature Renaissance signature bedding, iPod docking stations, and 37-inch LCD TVs with connectivity panels. Wireless Internet access is available.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renaissance Boston Waterfront Hotel
- The Overview
Located in the up-and-coming Seaport District, this aquatic-inspired hotel is 1 block from the Seaport World Trade Center and 0.3 mile from the Boston Convention & Exhibition Center. A "T" metro station is within a three-minute walk.
Renaissance Boston Waterfront Hotel is home to the M.C. Spiedo, an Italian restaurant that showcases the rustic and robust flavors of the Italian Renaissance. Seasonal outdoor seating enhances the experience. Guests can also enjoy a cocktail and scheduled live music at the Capiz Lounge, or grab a snack from an on-site Starbucks. Room service is also available.
The 24-hour fitness center features cardio machines with individual TVs. An indoor pool has two lanes for lap swims. Other amenities include wireless Internet access (surcharge), a business center, 20,736 square feet of meeting facilities, 21 conference rooms, a concierge desk, luggage storage, babysitting or child care upon request, express check-in/check-out, and ATM. The hotel has a smoke-free policy.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 456
- Audiovisual equipment
- Babysitting or childcare
- Banquet facilities
- Number of floors - 21
- Business center
- Business services
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 20736
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1926
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 21
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- The Room
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Flat-panel TV
- Pillowtop mattress
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cable TV service
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- The Eats
M. C. Spiedo - Sample the rustic and robust flavors of the Italian Renaissance from a menu that joins a passion for the old world flavors of Florence, Bologna and Venice, with a focus on farm-fresh ingredients and contemporary cooking techniques.
Capiz Bar - This pub is open for lunch and dinner. Its décor is inspired by the waterfront. At the bar enjoy a perfectly mixed martini, a freshly muddled mojito, local beers and wines and appetizers such as creamy crab dip or Blue Ribbon.
Starbucks - Open for breakfast and lunch. This coffee shop is ideal for quick bites, coffee drinks, sandwiches and light pastries.
Room service is available during limited hours.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
The Fine Print for Renaissance Boston Waterfront Hotel
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 42 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 42 per day (in/out privileges)