Book your room at Seaport Boston Hotel
Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Room, 2 Double Beds - Non-Refundable
- 2 double
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed - Non-Refundable
- 1 king
Premier Room, 2 Double Beds
Premier Room, 1 King Bed
Boston hotel next to Seaport World Trade Center
VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
At VIP Access hotels, Expedia Elite Plus© members receive free room upgrades and other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
On Boston Harbor
Atop Commonwealth Pier, near the Seaport World Trade Center and the Boston Convention & Exhibit Center, this hotel is one mile from the Financial District, three miles from Logan Airport, and a 10-minute bus ride from South Station.
Hale and hearty
This conference hotel has more to offer than meeting space. Guests enjoy complimentary access to a health club with a juice bar, top-notch equipment, and a 50-foot pool with music through underwater speakers.
Guestrooms feature triple-sheeted beds with down pillows, and marble baths with phones. Wireless Internet access is complimentary.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Seaport Boston Hotel
The Seaport Boston Hotel complex provides a total of 200,000 square feet of flexible conference and exhibition space, with panoramic views of Boston Harbor and the city and caters to both families/leisure travelers and business travelers. Wireless Internet access is complimentary throughout the hotel's public areas, including the 24-hour business center, and guestrooms. Aura Restaurant serves regional cuisine for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, while TAMO bar faces the harbor. A lobby computer provides complimentary high-speed Internet access.
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Steam room
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Health club
- Coffee shop or café
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Audiovisual equipment
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Total number of rooms - 428
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Currency exchange
- Beauty services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 18
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Concierge desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Dial-up Internet access - surcharge
- Computer station
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Luggage storage
- Room service
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Conference center
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- 24-hour business center
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Garage parking (surcharge)
- In the room
- Premium TV channels
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Daily housekeeping
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Pillowtop mattress
- In-room safe
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Pillow menu
- Eat and drink
Aura Restaurant - Offers the rich flavors of the regional cuisine for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Children's menu also available.
TAMO Bar - Features complete bar menu and specialty martinis in a casual atmosphere.
Seaport Cafe - Take-out stop, with a few tables for on-the-spot dining, serving sandwiches, baked goods, and coffee, tea, and cold drinks.
In-room dining - Available during specified hours.
Guests enjoy complimentary use of the on-site Wave Health & Fitness club, featuring a 50-foot heated, indoor pool with underwater music, a juice bar, and locker rooms with steam rooms and swimsuit dryers. The fitness area contains a 17-station strength-training circuit, free weights, benches, a stretching area, and cardio equipment including treadmills, rowing machines, stair-steppers, and elliptical machines. Personal training and spa treatments are available for a surcharge.
The recreational activities listed below are available on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Pilates classes on site
- Swimming on site
- Hot stone massage
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
The Fine Print for Seaport Boston Hotel
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Please note: room type requests are not guaranteed.
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Your pets
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Pet maximum weight in lb is 25
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
Parking height restrictions apply
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: USD 34 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 44 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per room, per stay
- We Should Mention
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.