Availability: Sheraton Boston Hotel
Please enter your travel dates.
Boston's Back Bay, adjacent to Prudential Center
Back Bay convenience
This hotel in Boston's historic Back Bay provides indoor access to the Hynes Convention Center, the Prudential Center, Copley Place malls, numerous shops and restaurants, as well as a subway station.
Guests of the Sheraton Boston Hotel have complimentary use of an 18-meter swimming pool with retractable roof; a fitness area, business center, and meeting rooms are also on site.
This Boston hotel's 1,220 nonsmoking guestrooms offer Sheraton Sweet Sleeper Beds with a plush mattress, luxe lines and a duvet, along with in-room wireless (high-speed Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Sheraton Boston Hotel Amenities
Centrally located to suit business and leisure travelers, the Sheraton Boston Hotel features an 18-meter indoor swimming pool with retractable roof, two restaurants, and an on-site Starbucks cafe.
In addition to its extensive meeting space, the hotel offers a well-equipped business center and kiosks with high-speed Internet access (surcharge). The hotel also features an exhibit space. Pets are accepted with no fee or deposit required. This is a smoke-free property and suitable for children.
- 24-hour front desk
- Indoor pool
- Spa tub
- Business center
- Room service (limited hours)
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 29
- Shopping on site
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Television in lobby
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 70000
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- One meeting room
- Luggage storage
- Outdoor pool
- Express check-in
- Total number of rooms - 1,220
- Laundry facilities
- Conference space size (meters) - 6503
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference center
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Coffee/tea maker
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Pillowtop mattress
Café Apropos - Featuring a superb traditional breakfast with a creative twist, Café Apropos, open daily, is set in a dramatic open kitchen creating an energizing, yet comfortable atmosphere. Warm woods and modern fabrics make our contemporary restaurant a cozy place to enjoy flavorful and healthy choices. Enjoy a traditional New England breakfast accompanied by impeccable service. Tantalizing menus options – from egg sandwiches to hot and satisfying pancakes topped with 100% Vermont Maple Syrup – make Café Apropos a great spot to start your day.
SideBar & Grille - This is the perfect place for a relaxed dining experience. Relax in our lush, high-back chairs with throw pillows while enjoying your favorite classic cocktail. This lounge is the ideal spot for a casual rendezvous.
Starbucks - Located in the lobby, this is a mandatory stop for those seeking a quick way to wake up before a long day. Big, padded easy chairs in the picture window promote relaxing with a cup of java each morning. Starbucks offers free wireless internet access.
Guests have complimentary use of the hotel's impressive pool, an 18-meter indoor/outdoor pool beneath a vaulted, retractable roof.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Sheraton Boston Hotel Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in lb is 50
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 39 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 47 per day (in/out privileges)
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.