Please enter your travel dates.
*Plaza Petite with 1 Full Bed
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
In Back Bay neighborhood, historic hotel near Boston Common
VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
At VIP Access hotels, Expedia© Elite Plus© members receive free room upgrades and other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
Center of Boston
Located in historic Back Bay, this hotel is 3 miles from Logan International Airport and 200 yards from the Boston Common and Public Garden. The hotel is easily accessible to Newbury Street shopping.
The Boston Park Plaza Hotel & Towers features a variety of dining options including pub food and fresh Atlantic seafood, along with a dessert café.
In its original splendor, The Boston Park Plaza Hotel & Towers provides sophisticated elegance in 1053 graciously appointed and distinctively decorated guestrooms and suites.
The Boston Park Plaza Hotel & Towers provides 39 conference/meeting rooms with 65,000 square feet of flexible function space that can accommodate large groups of 2,000 as well as a more intimate size of 20. Business services, including a technology help desk and Internet point, are provided. The hotel offers a business center and complimentary, fitness center; both are open 24-hours a day. Various restaurants and lounges are also on site.
Additional guest services include tours and ticket assistance, wedding services, luggage storage, and express check-out. Complimentary newspapers are available in the lobby.
Limited on-site parking, including garage parking, (surcharge) is available and additional parking is nearby. This property is dog friendly.
Current laws prohibit smoking in any indoor areas, including guestrooms, and on guestroom balconies/patios. Smoking is permitted only in designated outdoor areas.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge desk
- Coffee shop or café
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Banquet facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- Total number of rooms - 1053
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Security guard
- Multilingual staff
- Beauty services
- Hair salon
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Tour assistance
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 15
- Year Built 1927
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Express check-out
- Health club
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Internet point
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Parking garage
- Parking nearby
- Luggage storage
- Room service
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 65,000
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 6039
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 39
- Conference center
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Technology helpdesk
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage, Parking limited (surcharge), Parking nearby
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Wake-up calls
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Window opens
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Clock radio
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Digital TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
McCormick & Schmick's Seafood Restaurant - Fresh Atlantic seafood.
The Melting Pot - Fondue.
Au Bon Pain
MJ O'Connor's Irish Pub
Smith & Wollensky Steakhouse
Room service is available from 6 AM to 11 PM.
A Boston winter "hot spot" is the Frog Pond for outdoor ice-skating, located at the Boston Common 200 yards from the hotel. During warmer months, guests can jog or walk the paths alongside Boston's Charles River.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Sailing nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Playground nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in lb is 25
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Early departure fee charged
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: USD 12.50 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 48 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50 per room, per stay
- Refrigerator fee: USD 25 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per stay
- Hotel Name
- Boston Park Plaza Hotel
- Park Plaza Boston
- Boston Park Plaza
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of America.