Book your room at The Boston Park Plaza Towers
Please enter your travel dates.
4-star historic hotel in Boston (Back Bay) near Boston Public Garden
Located in the city center of Boston, this historic hotel is near the airport and within walking distance of Charles Playhouse, Tufts Medical Center, and Boston Public Garden. Also nearby are Boston Common and Copley Place.
In addition to 3 restaurants, The Boston Park Plaza Towers features a 24-hour fitness center. Other amenities include bars/lounges and a conference center.
LCD televisions include digital channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, MP3 docking stations, and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 3 restaurants. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of hotel's 2 bars/lounges. This 4-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms.
A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities include a conference center and conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness center, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
The Boston Park Plaza Towers is a smoke-free property.
- Free! Free Wi-Fi
- Number of floors - 15
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 941
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Free! Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Computer station
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of restaurants - 3
- 24-hour business center
- Free! Complimentary reception
- Conference center
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 14.95 USD per day )
Available in some public areas: Free! Free Wi-Fi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free! Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Free! Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free! Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Digital TV service
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- MP3 docking station
- Room service (limited hours)
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 6:30 AM and 11 AM.
McCormick and Schmicks - This restaurant specializes in seafood and serves dinner only.
Flemings - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves dinner only.
M.J. OConnors Irish Pub - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Breakfast fee: USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 48 per night
- Pet fee: USD 50 per stay
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of America.