Book your room at The Fairmont Copley Plaza Hotel
Fairmont RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Signature RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Fairmont Gold, RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Suite, 1 Bedroom, Park ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
On Copley Square in historic Boston's Back Bay
Located in Boston's historic Back Bay, The Fairmont Copley Plaza Hotel lies in the heart of the city's entertainment and shopping districts and alongside the Boston Public Library, Trinity Church, and Hancock Tower in Copley Square.
The Fairmont Copley Plaza features a brand new, 3,000 square-foot (279 square meters) rooftop health club offering sweeping views of Boston's Back Bay.
The hotel's 383 guestrooms and suites were recently renovated as part of the hotel's centennial celebration. Accomodations feature pillowtop mattresses, marble baths, bathrobes, minibars, cordless phones, and high-speed Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Fairmont Copley Plaza Hotel in Boston's Back Bay features a new, American brasserie-style restaurant called OAK Long Bar + Kitchen, offering 24-hour room service. Guests can access the new, rooftop health club and fitness center featuring state-of-the-art equipment and on-site attendants. Flexible meeting spaces include a 24-hour business center, multiple meeting rooms, and audio-visual equipment. Computer rentals are available on site, and wireless Internet access is available in public areas (surcharge for both).
The Fairmont's friendly canine ambassador, Catie Copley, a black Labrador Retriever, is stationed near the St. James entrance when not visiting with guests. The concierge maintains an appointment book where guests can schedule walks or runs with her.
The Fairmont Copley Plaza Hotel offers 21,000 square feet (1.950 square meters) of meeting and event space with a grand ballroom that can accommodate a maximum of 1,000 guests.
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms
- Wedding services
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour business center
- Number of floors - 7
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1912
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free! Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Designated smoking areas
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Shopping on site
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 383
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Ski storage
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 9.95-19.95 USD per 24-hour period ), Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Hair dryer
- Climate control
- Free! Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Designer toiletries
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Private bathroom
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- Coffee/tea maker
- Turndown service
- Free! Complimentary toiletries
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Pillowtop mattress
- iPod docking station
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Room service (24 hours)
Where to Eat
OAK Long Bar + Kitchen is a new, American brasserie style restaurant in the heart of Boston’s Back Bay. Sip a hand crafted cocktail, sample an American menu featuring local ingredients, and savor the dramatic results of an extensive restoration, full of thoughtfully curated details.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95-19.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95-19.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 51 per night
- Pet fee: USD 25 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per night
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of America.