Availability: The Fairmont Copley Plaza Hotel
Please enter your travel dates.
- 1 king
Fairmont Gold Room
- FREE Breakfast
Breakfast is included in your stay.
Suite, 1 Bedroom, Park View
On Copley Square in historic Boston's Back Bay
Located in Boston's historic Back Bay, The Fairmont Copley Plaza Hotel lies in the heart of the city's entertainment and shopping districts and alongside the Boston Public Library, Trinity Church, and Hancock Tower in Copley Square.
The Fairmont Copley Plaza features a brand new, 3,000 square-foot (279 square meters) rooftop health club offering sweeping views of Boston's Back Bay.
The hotel's 383 guestrooms and suites were recently renovated as part of the hotel's centennial celebration. Accomodations feature pillowtop mattresses, marble baths, bathrobes, minibars, cordless phones, and high-speed Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Fairmont Copley Plaza Hotel Amenities
The Fairmont Copley Plaza Hotel in Boston's Back Bay features a new, American brasserie-style restaurant called OAK Long Bar + Kitchen, offering 24-hour room service. Guests can access the new, rooftop health club and fitness center featuring state-of-the-art equipment and on-site attendants. Flexible meeting spaces include a 24-hour business center, multiple meeting rooms, and audio-visual equipment. Computer rentals are available on site, and wireless Internet access is available in public areas (surcharge for both).
The Fairmont's friendly canine ambassador, Catie Copley, a black Labrador Retriever, is stationed near the St. James entrance when not visiting with guests. The concierge maintains an appointment book where guests can schedule walks or runs with her.
The Fairmont Copley Plaza Hotel offers 21,000 square feet (1.950 square meters) of meeting and event space with a grand ballroom that can accommodate a maximum of 1,000 guests.
- Business services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Wedding services
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 7
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1912
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Computer rental
- Concierge services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Designated smoking areas
- Shopping on site
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 383
- Parking (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Secretarial services
- Security guard
- Ski storage
- Tour assistance
- Translation services
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Room service (24 hours)
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Hair dryer
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Designer toiletries
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Private bathroom
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Iron/ironing board
- Coffee/tea maker
- Turndown service
- Complimentary toiletries
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Pillowtop mattress
- iPod docking station
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- LCD TV
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds available
OAK Long Bar + Kitchen is a new, American brasserie style restaurant in the heart of Boston’s Back Bay. Sip a hand crafted cocktail, sample an American menu featuring local ingredients, and savor the dramatic results of an extensive restoration, full of thoughtfully curated details.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Aerobics nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Boating nearby
- Dock nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Rowboats nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Whale-watching nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
The Fairmont Copley Plaza Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.82-24.45 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 14.82-24.45 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 46 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of America.