Availability: The Lenox Hotel Boston
Historic Back Bay of Boston, near Copley Square
Back Bay locale
Opened in 1900, this environmentally-friendly Boston hotel is in the historic Back Bay neighborhood, steps from shopping, museums, and Fenway Park. Newbury Street, the Prudential Center, and Hynes Convention Center are within 3 blocks.
The Lenox Hotel Boston's acclaimed restaurant showcases fresh seafood with a creative flair. Guests can also sip a pint of ale at the Irish pub, or an Infusions Diabolique cocktail at the chic City-Bar.
Guestrooms are in a rich, traditional style incorporating bold colors, dark woods, and swagged drapery. Wireless Internet access is complimentary and turndown service is offered nightly.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Lenox Hotel Boston Amenities
This historic Boston hotel, built in 1900, stands at the corner of Boylston and Exeter Streets in the Back Bay neighborhood. Newbury Street boutiques and galleries, the lovely Public Garden, upscale Copley Place shopping, and the Theatre District are all within six blocks of the The Lenox Hotel Boston.
The hotel's City Table restaurant serves contemporary American cuisine. The City Bar is a smart rendezvous with signature cocktails and a light menu. The Solas pub showcases Irish stouts and whiskeys, along with traditional treats such as Shepherd's Pie. Business amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and 3,000 square feet of meeting/conference space. The multilingual staff provides luggage storage on request, and complimentary newspapers are available in the lobby. Valet parking (surcharge) is also available.
- 24-hour front desk
- Year Built 1900
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 11
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Concierge services
- Express check-in
- One meeting room
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 214
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 279
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 3000
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary bottled water
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Digital TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- iPod docking station
- In-room massage available
- Complimentary newspaper
- In-room safe
- LCD TV
City Table - Contemporary American cuisine featuring fresh and organic ingredients. Open for breakfast and dinner daily. Private dining area with gold-leaf ceiling available.
Solas - Irish-flavored watering hole serving ales, whiskeys, cocktails, and wines. Pub fare such as Irish Stout Onion Soup, New England Clam Chowder, and Shepherd's Pie. Open for dinner daily.
City Bar - Boston hotspot with inventive cocktails and small plates. Specialty drinks include El Diablo with infused tequila, and Raspberry Truffle Martini.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
The Lenox Hotel Boston Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in lb is 40
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: USD 43 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 125 per pet
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- The Lenox Hotel Boston is listed in the 2010 Travel + Leisure 500.
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of America.