Availability: The Midtown Hotel
Please enter your travel dates.
Family-friendly hotel in Back Bay neighborhood near Copley Place
Near arts and shops
This 159-room, 3-floor Boston hotel is 4 blocks from Prudential and Copley Place Malls. Boston Symphony Hall and Huntington Theatre are less than .3 mile away. Fenway Park and the Museum of Fine Arts are also within easy reach.
The hotel offers meeting facilities, and an outdoor swimming pool in the courtyard that is open in summer.
All guestrooms offer direct-dial telephones, wireless Internet access, cable TV with premium channels and pay movies; ceramic-tile bathrooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Midtown Hotel Amenities
This 3-floor moderately-priced Midtown Hotel is nestled in the heart of Boston's Back Bay, across the street from The Christian Science Center, and four blocks from Boston Symphony Hall, the Prudential Center, and Copley Place Mall. This retro-style hotel is within a mile of the Museum of Fine Arts and Fenway Park; the elegant restaurants and boutiques of Newbury Street are six blocks away. The nearby Prudential Subway Station provides easy access to the rest of downtown Boston and the North End.
Hotel amenities include a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and patio, modest function space, and The Midtown Hair Salon. This Boston hotel is 100% smoke-free.
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 3
- Conference space size (feet) - 2300
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 159
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 214
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - ( $9.95 USD /24 hours surcharge )
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Coffee/tea maker
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Daily housekeeping
- Pay movies
- Private bathroom
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cable TV service
- In-room safe
- Climate control
This hotel does not have a restaurant on site, but there are several dining options available nearby. Nearby restaurants include:
Betty's Wok & Noodle Diner
Pho & I
Open during the warmer months, the hotel's courtyard pool offers a quiet refuge in the middle of the city.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Sailing nearby
The Midtown Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 25.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 30 per stay
- Deposit: USD 50.00 per stay
- Refrigerator fee: USD 5.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15 per night
- Additional Details
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.